ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
so, after getting the hang of things, and playing slow, i got 2 scenes with 2 new characters i have no idea who they are, and no idea what to do with them. is this some sort of timed event that i needed to be ready before it started?

i went with a slow play, because i kinda wanted to focus on the base building first. is this something i should restart over? and if so, what do i need to do, walkthrough is borderline useless after "make greenhouse so you can eat" and "day x, y and z girls will wake up".
Did these characters have names? Just trying to figure out where you are in the progression...

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Did these characters have names? Just trying to figure out where you are in the progression...
they are 2 blondies, i think one is named angelica. also, i run into another bug, i got the travel to another settlement quest, went there, talked with major tom, and couldnt pick any option besides leave, but if i leave, i get black screen with no way of going anywhere, or doing anything besides the outside menus.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
they are 2 blondies, i think one is named angelica. also, i run into another bug, i got the travel to another settlement quest, went there, talked with major tom, and couldnt pick any option besides leave, but if i leave, i get black screen with no way of going anywhere, or doing anything besides the outside menus.
Can you post your save with this problem with Major Tom at the Houston office for me to see the problem?

so, after getting the hang of things, and playing slow, i got 2 scenes with 2 new characters i have no idea who they are, and no idea what to do with them. is this some sort of timed event that i needed to be ready before it started?

i went with a slow play, because i kinda wanted to focus on the base building first. is this something i should restart over? and if so, what do i need to do, walkthrough is borderline useless after "make greenhouse so you can eat" and "day x, y and z girls will wake up".
The scenes with Angelica and Alexis are timed events. And they happen regardless of what you have done until the day her scenes start happening.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.53
New content:

-Combat v 0.1.
-22 jpg files Gnome MC in the gallery.
-02 mp4 files.

Known Issue:
- Combat only works if the MC has the name "Jack".

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Last edited:

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
for a real time game this graphics could be good, but for full render game meh :cautious:
the skin texture sucks don have detail, dont have poros
pass (n)

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
I am still fucking stuckl with the survivors.... i go around and collect resouces and put them on the shit and nothing

Reactions: jed999

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Can you post your save with this problem with Major Tom at the Houston office for me to see the problem?

The scenes with Angelica and Alexis are timed events. And they happen regardless of what you have done until the day her scenes start happening.

really sorry for the late reply, spent the weekend away from the pc. i went to test the save, and now, for some reason it works, no idea why, i had saved on the map with the black screen happening, but as i loaded the save, it was normal. my earlier save was very far away.

i tried leaving the camp again, but now its working.

no idea what bugged out, nor why it happened. sorry i couldnt be of help here.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Veto91

May 5, 2020
When I try to start a new game, I always get a black screen and thats it.
Downloadet it again, nothing changed. What do I have to do?

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
fight is under skull icon
and move game into c or ather hdd (like u install any game) if its on desktop its shows black screen. its was for me so i moved game into hdd where i mostly install games

Reactions: Veto91

Aoedes1

Dec 3, 2018
Any save for ntr screen? I don't speak english so this game is really hard time to me. Simple man with poor english skill.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes