- NTR
- Sakura/Mary
Available October 15 for $5.

v 0.58

- Language System
- NTR
- Sakura/Mary
Available October 30 for $5.
Lol, as much as I am a fan of NTR and seeing people in agony, TBH I feel like making updates solely based on poll outcomes is how you ensure some supporters become despondent. I feel creators ought make these interactive components at a ratio of 1:2 or something. That in mind--if it's working, then who am I to judge? I don't even contribute that much lol. I wonder though how much that would be true though--I guess I'm lucky this game has a lot of the stuff I like.

Reactions: kaze32

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Lol, as much as I am a fan of NTR and seeing people in agony, TBH I feel like making updates solely based on poll outcomes is how you ensure some supporters become despondent. I feel creators ought make these interactive components at a ratio of 1:2 or something. That in mind--if it's working, then who am I to judge? I don't even contribute that much lol. I wonder though how much that would be true though--I guess I'm lucky this game has a lot of the stuff I like.
The dev is taking the poll result that 66% of people want in the game, that's a lot better than other creators do that only take the winning option, and most patron creators don't even have polls, they just do whatever they want and hope people pay them. This is one of the better options I've seen tbh.

lanches

Feb 26, 2021
so just a severe continuity error in the game, if you go to any other room instead of the hangar at the start, you just completely break the game, the quest doesn't progress, you can get into certain doors, and when you do go t o the hangar, you get a line saying its empty, every time you try and go to the hangar, oh and you get the same initial line when you look at that map" fuck this place is huge" and all that, every single time.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

New Content:

- Quest progress: The lawyer.
- New quest: I'll do it myself.

Version 0.55
$5 09/15
$2 09/22
$1 09/29
Public 10/06

Reactions: Nylisa

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
k, stuck at opening bio lab mission.
checked the walkthrough. I should already have the key to open the ZIP box, but it doesn't.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I have the quest to deliver the resources to suzy but it even if I depart at the earliest time it still isnt enouth time and I end back at the shelter. How do I deliver the resources?

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
On the quest to deliver resources to Houston to repair the production of food and water, the weight of the delivered items is not discounted.
Every time you deliver resources the weight in your inventory keeps increasing.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just starting this game.

So far so good, except screen resolution and saves.

It is set for full screen, I have to save and quite each time to read the WT (if I need to).

Tried several resolutions, but the words/text is cut off and full screen blackout (behind the game).
Hopefully someone can suggest a good resolution that's not full screen and words are not cut off and still enable access to the WT.

Also saves. The game automatically makes saves that overwrite my saves.
I make a numbered save, quite for awhile, start up again change locations, game does an auto save and overwrites my save.
Apparently, there are only 3 save slots.
Don't have the hours to sit and play all day, multiple save slot are need.

Really would like to play, but.

Thanks for the help.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.54
New content:
- Peek Angelica and Alexis in the showers.
- The beginning of a new mission: The Price of Freedom.
- The beginning and some progress of a new mission: Rude Girl.
- 58 New Jpg files.
- 04 New mp4 files.

Known Issue:
- Combat works only if the MC has the name "Jack".

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Reactions: Nylisa

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so cookie quest after bringing it up at lunch, I'm supposed to catch Jennifer eating it during her break. But it's not triggering.
Is there a specific time for it?
Nvm, I somehow triggered it

Last edited:

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
so cookie quest after bringing it up at lunch, I'm supposed to catch Jennifer eating it during her break. But it's not triggering.
Is there a specific time for it?
Nvm, I somehow triggered it
You can only catch her if she's the only person having a break have you checked that?

Last edited:

Traf Rellik

May 29, 2021
Sorry - I really wanted to give this game a good shot, it looked promising and was different. I put up with the clunky interface, poor renders, endless repetition, and bad English. But you don't seem to understand how to string things together into a cohesive end result, meandering around half baked quests and drifting in the wind on every release. I get that you want to incorporate changes based on the desires of the players, but no sane developer would drop that many quest lines mid stream - they would offer new options and selections of which to work on *before* going into new territory (at a minimum), or offer control "to a degree" (as in, 50% old, 50% new).

This latest version in endemic of your lack of direction on this game - no new quests, and 14 existing quests "to be continued."

I'm done with it, there are other games deserving of a chance. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze on this one.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I get a black screen after starting a new game (right click is all that I can do) and load game won't work (I click LOAD but nothing happens)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Found bug when you found cookie thief and make her do work as maid in this evening after you see her in your room you automatically exit your room(bug is if you after that go to kitchen you can repeat kitchen scene and repeat her scene at your room) it should not be.
Repeatable bug with no resources on world map(happens almost each time when you don't wait any search to the end and go to any other place and in the end go to your base - resources you gathered will be 0)

Hey guys
what type of incest does the game contain?
brother sister?
mother son?
I haven't played
I think there is no yet this kind of content(i think it is only yet to be in future updates)

And i have two question to Dev,

Maybe should add some rules like
when your Max food 350 (and Max 600 Carbon stock), when ypur food less than 300 produce food from Replicator, if 300 or more not produce.
Same with clean water...
It is just too stupid to produce something when it is already too much of it.
Example: add this to rules with options in rules menu maybe.

And one more question: When you plan to add quest line to fuck up Tony(kill him or make him busy with something else, sabotage him, or his base maybe)
Just want to know how much should i wait to download new updates. Don't like to share something.
Sorry forgot about patreon poll.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes