LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Dumb question but anyway to change name of MC after already started? I found the roles early on and btw it keeps defaulting to what it was before I changed it if do it again.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Anybody else is missing the research on water pump level 6 and above? I have researched and built up to level 5 but I don't have it in the research panel and can't produce anymore water after a certain level.

Nylisa

May 22, 2018
anyone else having issue with fighting zombies? i choose the zombie, the weapon, and i press attack but nothing happens, idk what im doing wrong. i've search many different keywords here as well to find some info but i cant.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anybody else is missing the research on water pump level 6 and above? I have researched and built up to level 5 but I don't have it in the research panel and can't produce anymore water after a certain level.
It's not just the water pump,
I restarted a new game and noticed that researching some items seem to stop at a lower now.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
anyone else having issue with fighting zombies? i choose the zombie, the weapon, and i press attack but nothing happens, idk what im doing wrong. i've search many different keywords here as well to find some info but i cant.
did you look at the 1st post at the change logs saying that combat doesn't work if your name isn't Jack ?

Reactions: Nylisa

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Just downloaded the game and after the initial scene I can't do anything it seems... It says I need to find the hangar of the place and every time I enter the room nobody is there. Is the game actually unplayable after the first 10 minutes or am I missing something?
Edit: Restarted and it worked. I'm not sure if saving before entering the hangar broke the game or what, but there's a complete game breaking bug right off the bat.

• Sad
Reactions: Family Fun

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How do i move around the world like going to the warehouses
To move on the Map, you of course exit base on the map, click on star in upper left corner and choose destination any and choose speed, after you arrive at destination you choose inside that window speed which MC use to search(choose fast), repaat, return to base before 21.00.
When you need to go on quest(like visit girls in their base), you go to destination and in locatin window click on icon button on the left...

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Help with getting Living Room Access Card.

Don't have a card!

I have searched the forum, guess I am not inputting the right words.

Supposedly, MC has screwdriver and spanner wrench, if needed.

Put fuses and cable in. Click on keypad, Status, Open.
Click on door, says I need access card.

Ready to party, but no access card.

Apparently missed something.

What now???

Thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Help with getting Living Room Access Card.

Don't have a card!

I have searched the forum, guess I am not inputting the right words.

Supposedly, MC has screwdriver and spanner wrench, if needed.

Put fuses and cable in. Click on keypad, Status, Open.
Click on door, says I need access card.

Ready to party, but no access card.

Apparently missed something.

What now???

Thanks
Please post a image of your quest log.
Not sure but you might need to talk to Ai

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes