NobodyImportant72

Apr 9, 2021
In combat does anyone other than Jack get to deal any damage? I can take a small group of what I believe to be the most combat valued characters in the game (especially the two super soldiers) to the practice fight but when the zombies start coming the only thing the extra bodies can do is take damage while Jack spends time shooting twice and stabbing once to take out a zombie.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
In combat does anyone other than Jack get to deal any damage? I can take a small group of what I believe to be the most combat valued characters in the game (especially the two super soldiers) to the practice fight but when the zombies start coming the only thing the extra bodies can do is take damage while Jack spends time shooting twice and stabbing once to take out a zombie.
As my MC's name was not Jack, I can confirm that Mary can fight as well. However it is unclear to me how to get weapons without cheating.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
english is not my native language,
so I little confuse with sometime in game like this.

Hope there's gallery scene in future version. BTW thanks for keep update my bro

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.56
New Content:

- Quest progress: The lawyer.
- 02 new options during the movie with Ai and Ashley.

Minor changes:
- Added forward and back buttons when looking at photos from the gallery.

v 0.55
New Content:

- Quest progress: The lawyer.
- New quest: I'll do it myself.

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
really like this update. love Robyn and can't wait for Tony punish the girls. i hope we can pick the girl to get punished but don't mind if he choose's randomly too.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi would like to try this but I don't care for ntr/sharing just a personal preference I know it's avoidable but is ntr/sharing the main theme?
Is there plenty of content on non-ntr?
Also how Grindy is this? Do I play grinding for an hour just for a 1-2min sex scene? What kind of difficulty is it?

Just trying to figure out if I should download and try this or if I should just move on so any info would be appreciated?

Thank you for your time

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Never played the game. I do not prefer ntr, i read its avoidable but not plot avoidable, just you don't see it kind of thing. So I wanted to ask which girl(s) gets fucked by non mc and what's mc's relationship with them?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes