ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
is that a media with video/audio updates ? well i give it a try but the animations still doesn't work....also tried to delete and download it all over again same result . Oh well moving on until next updates of the game .
Shoot. It's worked for some people before...

There's a FAQ post in another game thread that covers Unity black-screen issues HERE, it's pretty far down the post but it does cover a couple possibilities.

If it works please say so here, but drop a like on that post too.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry if this was asked, but how the saves works? I mean, I was at the beginning testing the game a bit, I did save at the first scene and then when I was at the floor A Work Floor and tried to load... it loaded the same place that I was instead (Floor A Work Floor), so I got very confused. I dont think this saves automatically every time you move to a location in the same save file because thats sounds whack.

Edit: okay, I tried to play the game with the savefile one the main post, but it seems I cant go anywhere, all the doors are locked and I cant open anything, is there a way to open at least some doors?

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Need help:
Is the the quest: I'll do it myself triggered automatically? I try going everywhere in the shelter and talking to everyone in the bedroom (since I have already finished progressing "The lawyer" in this update, the only one I can talk to right now is AI), but nothing happens.

Or do I have to go somewhere in the map to start the quest?

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, combat works only if the MC is naked Jack? I started new game and in the second day in the tutorial I can't fight the zombies. The battle starts but I can't shoot or use the knife. Is this a bug in my download or is it from the game as it is coded? Can I fix it or do I have to go with the name Jack for the MC?

Reactions: hiwarren1

asdf1347

Mar 18, 2021
For some reason Michelle is bugged for me. After she was released from the chamber I never got to see an introduction of her. She also sits at the lunch table and I can select her to watch a movie or talk to her, although this will soft lock my game. At the same time she doesn't appear in the work schedule list or as an inhabitant of the base.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Save v 0.47.1 99%

Instructions
1. extract the SavXXX file.
2. Create a folder with the name Save within the World After War_Data/ , if the folder does not already exist.
or just open the game and go to main menu that the game will create the file.
3. Copy the SavXXX file into the World After War_Data/Save.
4. Fin
one for 0.56 or the next version perchance? Games freaking massive and I cant keep it on my phone waiting for updates

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, I would love a new full save, I cannot figure out quest progression on one thing and it's driving me crazy.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
or better yet you provide a save o,O
There is a method to my suggestion - if he can't find the screen, then he will never advance them correctly. If he can. what is he not understanding?

The more people help themselves, the more they learn.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
I think I'm starting to realize that I have completed all the quests. My misunderstanding is that there's a lot of gallery unlocks of scenes I can't access, and sex options available during conversation that won't work regardless of relationship level or quest progress. I thought all gallery unlocks were actual gameplay moments, but it seems they're all standalone picture sets.

So I guess I do have 100% or close to it, the game is just still in progress and a lot of the options available haven't been completed. Does that sound right?

Reactions: ZenGarden

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hello, great game, I have a question though, I have no more quests to do am I at the end of version 0.56 ?

Screenshot_1.jpg

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes