AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
How do you specifically trigger ntr?
hey someone want to tell me how is the NTR here? thanks
hi techinally no ntr yet, first scene was a flashback that could have zombies trigger your mom being raped i believe. but newest update has Tony saying you need to give him food and water or he'll punish your girls. so hopefully next update we actually see that. thats what i found from my playthrough

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss
Mar 22, 2020
Newb question, in the prologue, after collecting resources on day 2, you're told to go and rest then the next scene is in the kitchen.
What do you do?
I can't do anything in the kitchen or rest on the bed?

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Damn. The game seems to have a good premise but the reviews... no mercy at all
I see that a lot of these forums for some reason. The way I see it, everything here is a result of someone's hard work and they're letting me play it for free, so why complain? If it's not my cup of tea, I move on to the next one. So far, this game is pretty interesting though. It's definitely different from most I've tried.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Is it already possible to research for arms, robots etc.?
I don't know what to research as most of the research items reached level 9..

Nov 26, 2017
Great game, love the ones with a little bit of management, probably found a bug tho... still have the "anal lube" quest with Ai going on, months and new versions passed but it never changed...what to do with it? No dialogue about it with Ai in the bedroom

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone have recommendations for enjoying the game? I really like the premise but the gameplay UI is killing me. Also the indoors clicking. I'm having a hard time getting over the entry hill.

Reactions: dav121

chichong

May 7, 2020
I see that a lot of these forums for some reason. The way I see it, everything here is a result of someone's hard work and they're letting me play it for free, so why complain? If it's not my cup of tea, I move on to the next one. So far, this game is pretty interesting though. It's definitely different from most I've tried.
So if someone gives you something for free you are going to say "thank you" and be grateful regardless of "gift's" quality?
Heh, you people need to learn to respect yourself, really.

I was about to leave a flaming review but I wanted to be fair - so I jumped on last thread page to see if there is any update about fixing the already glaring issues this game have - and I saw your post. You are part of the problem, mister. You are afraid to ask for quality "because it's free" (there are people paying for this... "thing" on Patreon - so for them it comes with a cost).

"result of someone's hard work". You can work hard, sweat blood for a lifetime and still create garbage. You need a spark of inspiration besides the hard work and dedication to deliver something above average. That spark is not here. And the result is way, way below average.

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
If I am in the kitchen and try to open some cabinet doors, it says "you need: key kitchen 01" - "... 05". where can I find that keys?

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
i used the official save and i am on the floor b rest floor but i cant go anywhere. even if i use the cable,fuse etc for the doors. its 08;00am so is there a way to skip time? thanks

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If I am in the kitchen and try to open some cabinet doors, it says "you need: key kitchen 01" - "... 05". where can I find that keys?
Elsewhere.

Hint: You will need some screwdrivers, spanners, blowtorches, etc.

Velitus

Sep 7, 2018
Elsewhere.

Hint: You will need some screwdrivers, spanners, blowtorches, etc.
I had them at one point, but reloaded a save to play the new version and most of my keys are gone. I don't even see the references for the kitchen key in the database anymore.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I had them at one point, but reloaded a save to play the new version and most of my keys are gone. I don't even see the references for the kitchen key in the database anymore.
Strange. The game saves automatically at just about every time-pass event, so if you HAD them, your save should reflect that.

The boxes next to each door can/do hide these keys, so re-make your tools and try again.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Need some help.
Technically speaking there is no "save" folder.

Dnloaded ver 0.56, no option to load, just "New Game".

What exactly do I need to copy from ver 0.54 to ver 0.56.

Thanks

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
In the game's base folder is a "World after war_data' folder, and within that is a folder called 'save'. Copy that to the same folder in the new install.

1635130440918.png

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
hello , i'm having a black screen on animations , as i looked around the comment section i see that it is related to drives being outdated the thing is that all my drivers are updated and don't understand where is the issue .

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Do I have to do the gender bender stuff for the quest, I don't really like keeping quests incompleted but I'm also not into gender bender so I'll probably just ignore it. And I'm sure as hell not giving Robyn that futa pill I don't trust that bitch with that and I'm not giving her any chances to NTR me.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
hello , i'm having a black screen on animations , as i looked around the comment section i see that it is related to drives being outdated the thing is that all my drivers are updated and don't understand where is the issue .
If you are on WIN, I would try the K-Lite codec pack from

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
If you are on WIN, I would try the K-Lite codec pack from
is that a media with video/audio updates ? well i give it a try but the animations still doesn't work....also tried to delete and download it all over again same result . Oh well moving on until next updates of the game .

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes