Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Just downloaded the game and after the initial scene I can't do anything it seems... It says I need to find the hangar of the place and every time I enter the room nobody is there. Is the game actually unplayable after the first 10 minutes or am I missing something?
Edit: Restarted and it worked. I'm not sure if saving before entering the hangar broke the game or what, but there's a complete game breaking bug right off the bat.
Same
I got excited when I saw the characters and the prospect of NPC mapping but the game starts with some awful mini-game of searching for cables and fuses. Finally work that out and finally get the person I'm supposed to meet in the hangar to meet me in the hangar and now I'm supposed to go to the kitchen starting the problem all over again.

It feels like I've clicked on everything and I'm just going in circles and cycling the same text pop-ups. I really want to like the game, I wish it was playable.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Same
I got excited when I saw the characters and the prospect of NPC mapping but the game starts with some awful mini-game of searching for cables and fuses. Finally work that out and finally get the person I'm supposed to meet in the hangar to meet me in the hangar and now I'm supposed to go to the kitchen starting the problem all over again.

It feels like I've clicked on everything and I'm just going in circles and cycling the same text pop-ups. I really want to like the game, I wish it was playable.
The first few days are spent doing some repairs to the bunker,
while you recover from your time in the chamber.
But don't be fooled, in your actions, you will start to trigger events.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
v 0.54
New content:
- Peek Angelica and Alexis in the showers.
- The beginning of a new mission: The Price of Freedom.
- The beginning and some progress of a new mission: Rude Girl.
- 58 New Jpg files.
- 04 New mp4 files.

Known Issue:
- Combat works only if the MC has the name "Jack".

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:
Mega
ANDROID MEGA Download Link:
Mega
How can I start 2 new mission ' The Price of Freedom and Rude Girl , thank you

Nylisa

May 22, 2018
did you look at the 1st post at the change logs saying that combat doesn't work if your name isn't Jack ?
Oh ! it appears i did not look well enough! my apologies. although changing name back to Jack didn't solve it . not sure if i have to start over for this, i'll keep working on it and test it.

Last edited:

TaogoreKu

Oct 11, 2020
The game is good I'm just trying it out but it says that the prison access card is on the kitchen I checked all of it found all cards but not the one of the prision, someone knows where is it?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Before, when I went to the world map, it showed mc and Mary.
Now it shows "no squad in this shelter mean"?

What does it mean?

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
how do you transfer items to your inventory for when you are in the base scavenging, like the tools, screwdriver, crowbar, blow torch ...etc.. I crafted one of each but cant figure out how to use them inside the base itself on locked containers.
It seems nobody responded to this question and i am definitely in the same situation, waiting an answer... I have manufactured dozens of screwdrivers but can not transfer it to the inventory of hero to use them to unlock containers...
Please help !!!....

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It seems nobody responded to this question and i am definitely in the same situation, waiting an answer... I have manufactured dozens of screwdrivers but can not transfer it to the inventory of hero to use them to unlock containers...
Please help !!!....
You do not need to transfer them, just make them then back to the container and click on it.

Reactions: fatik81

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Anybody knows if all characters have the same effectiveness to do a spesific job?
I mean, Do we get the same output if we assign Ai, Samantha or any other girls to do research for 1 hour ?

Reactions: seifun

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
This game is magnificent and it seems underrated. Instead of so-called games which requires it's players to click anywhere on the screen dozen times to proceed to the bunch of texts to read, this game is a strategy game including incest and great visuals with many girls and source planning.
Well Done Developer... I am eagerly waiting for next updates...

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes