UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Windoze - ,
Android - ,

New content:
-Small progress on the quest: The Price of Freedom.
-Start of the quest: Who's The Boss. [If you do not pay the taxes to Tony].
-Start of the quest: Mr. Blue eyes.

Minor changes:
-Ui correctly shows the amount of taxes payable to Tony if you have fewer resources than taxes.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I just downloaded this game, when I start a new game its stuck on a black screen does anyone know How I can fix this?

Reactions: TLAMNZ

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
so the mc goes from earning the women respect , to being Tony's little bitch ?
How the fuck did that even happen anyway? The fucking overview has no mention of this "Tony" When did he show up exactly?
This just a half assed reason to shoehorn in ntr? Why the fuck would you have to pay him anything if you're the goddamn leader?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Guys, don't touch uploadhaven's file, that some kind of shit that you don't want to your computer.

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
How the fuck did that even happen anyway? The fucking overview has no mention of this "Tony" When did he show up exactly?
This just a half assed reason to shoehorn in ntr? Why the fuck would you have to pay him anything if you're the goddamn leader?
Because Tony shows up when you start to make contact with survivors in the nearby cities and he finds out where you live. He's the local warlord and has an actual army, at least a few tanks and military vehicles, and most of the guns in Texas. That's why you have to pay him tax.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, is NTR in this game avoidable? The screens look amazing but I don't know if I want to play it if I can't avoid NTR.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Because Tony shows up when you start to make contact with survivors in the nearby cities and he finds out where you live. He's the local warlord and has an actual army, at least a few tanks and military vehicles, and most of the guns in Texas. That's why you have to pay him tax.
What a brilliant fucking idea all the work and grinding just to have to deal with some overpowered ntr bullshit. So who's idea was it the dev or some spiteful patrons that complained about the same guy(mc) fucking all the girls.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Added to F.A.Q.

The game has characters to which you can change the Roles in the menu in the room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can change the Role of Megan, Mc's teacher:

You can change the Role of Sarah, Mc's Bestfriend:
Can you tell which role is best for whom? Maybe someone else can do a guide, those who have played the game.

KindleX

Sep 18, 2017
I can't load any save that are not mine. I tried to download the save file from op and when I paste it in save folder and a I load the save in the game I click anywhere and it gets stuck, I can still do right click, but I cannot move elsewhere or interact with anything, can someone help me?

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
What a brilliant fucking idea all the work and grinding just to have to deal with some overpowered ntr bullshit. So who's idea was it the dev or some spiteful patrons that complained about the same guy(mc) fucking all the girls.
Lol it's not overpowered at all, you'd have to be absolutely dog shit at this game to actually not be able to pay the tax. And why are you acting so pissed about a game having an antagonist? I would be very surprised if you didn't ultimately get the chance to kill him and the story would be pretty awful if nothing negative ever happened

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
So, yeah. This game seems kind of buggy. I started absolutely fresh, not having played before. First thing, when starting the game, it asks "skip to day 3?" ... I've never played the game, but going off other games and history, no, I'd like to see the introduction to have some idea what's going on. But the question is very opaque and should be reworded. I don't know for certain if going to day 3 is skipping the "intro", or skipping to new content of the latest build- at least not for sure. I go through waking up (oof, some of the dialog was pretty terrible)... and eventually get told I need to go to the hangar, then get thrown to the map screen.

First off, the map does not show me where I am. I expect that I am in one of the wings shown on the map, so immediately, things aren't making a lot of sense. Eventually I figure out that I must be in the center area (and not one of the wings) because I can click on every door. And after clicking through enough doors, I am able to collect the items I need to open the door to the command center, in order to get to the hangar.

Next up, I find myself in the command center. I find some notes, I click on the computer, asking me to guess password, I'm thinking it has to do with the chapter and verse which I found. Oh, nope. Typing a number key opens a completely different interface EVEN FROM THE TEXT BOX. THAT isn't expected. Takes me a few to sort out that indeed, I can only enter alphabetical characters from the password promt, otherwise I break the UI. Cheery!

I have a brief chat in the hangar, and get told to go to the research center (oh yeah, I already found research in the menus and "started" a research choice- from the new text, I started the wrong research!) - but I've got to find the kitchen. There's nothing labelled kitchen, so I start poking through the rooms on the existing floor. Chambers... where I had to've come from. I use the wires and fuses to go through the door, and what do you know? It's a dead end.

But this is a special dead end. This is a dead end to the game. Because once I went through the door, it is LOCKED FROM THE OTHER SIDE. OK, no problem, I'll reload. NOPE. The game auto-saved when I entered the room, and there's only one save game.

So inside 10 minutes of a start, I've found a game-ending bug based on the basic mechanics of the game. WAY TO GO, DEVS.

That is probably the most singularly unpromising start to a game I've ever come across. I don't think I've ever encountered a bug that completely ended the ability to progress that quickly before.

0/10 Complete waste of my time downloading and starting the game.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Trying to actually play the game itself is already enough of an antagonist. Dudes tried to add every fetish under the sun to get more support and has only made the game worse.

Its like one patreon that supports at the highest level, icarus media or something
If that's the case it should be some bonus content separated from the main game so no one else is forced to deal with it if they don't want to.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes