jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Only minor NTR? lame. Full NTR route or I sleep, I don't know why Devs do the minor NTR inclusions as it just pisses off the haters and doesn't even satisfy NTR lovers.
I also wish an option to murder tony. gotta take out those rivals!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Only minor NTR? lame. Full NTR route or I sleep, I don't know why Devs do the minor NTR inclusions as it just pisses off the haters and doesn't even satisfy NTR lovers.
To be fair the dichotomy between haters and lovers of NTR is kinda false cause like with everything else there are shades of grey.

So... don't forget the middle group please, we exist haha, for example I like to have an antagonist to beat because it makes "winning" more meaningful and pleasant. However for that to happen I need to feel at least a bit of a challenge (avoidable NTR), but I don't play unavoidable NTR games or optional ones.

I also wish an option to murder tony. gotta take out those rivals!
Hmm, do you truly think Tony earned the ticket to hell? for now he seems fairly reasonable and my character would need to get some information first before deciding, for now what I understand is that Tony's army is currently fighting against mutants and are doing a decent job seeing the danger level we face, taxing people for protection isn't evil enough for the ticket in my book.

I don't know, currently I would be more inclined towards making Tony the subordinate of my character compared to killing him, even if out of usefulness.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
i got a question, if we purchase a picture from the gallery does it mean that scene is available? cause sakura aint showing up anywhere when on a break, and there is no scene where michelle is at they gym..also there is some scene where it doesnt show up in my game..did i do something wrong?

aassdd11

Dec 27, 2019
i have alot of quests that say to talk to AI in the bedroom but they will not trigger when i talk to them. is it a bug or do i need to keep trying to complete the other quests?

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
To be fair the dichotomy between haters and lovers of NTR is kinda false cause like with everything else there are shades of grey.

So... don't forget the middle group please, we exist haha, for example I like to have an antagonist to beat because it makes "winning" more meaningful and pleasant. However for that to happen I need to feel at least a bit of a challenge (avoidable NTR), but I don't play unavoidable NTR games or optional ones.
True, I didn't consider that viewpoint.

Reactions: Aioria619

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any incest content in this game? How to change characters relationship with the MC. Is any of the girls is mother or sister of the MC. Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Apr 16, 2018
Honestly this is kind of disappointing, I got the morale all high and shit, got some decent water but bathing morale is still at -8 and girls taking behind your back, so stupid.

1638943590542.png

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Honestly this is kind of disappointing, I got the morale all high and shit, got some decent water but bathing morale is still at -8 and girls taking behind your back, so stupid.

View attachment 1535150
At the moment in the morale UI in the water usage, it only checks if you currently have enough water for everyone. It does not check if you will be able to make enough water for today.
So, yeah. This game seems kind of buggy. I started absolutely fresh, not having played before. First thing, when starting the game, it asks "skip to day 3?" ... I've never played the game, but going off other games and history, no, I'd like to see the introduction to have some idea what's going on. But the question is very opaque and should be reworded. I don't know for certain if going to day 3 is skipping the "intro", or skipping to new content of the latest build- at least not for sure. I go through waking up (oof, some of the dialog was pretty terrible)... and eventually get told I need to go to the hangar, then get thrown to the map screen.

First off, the map does not show me where I am. I expect that I am in one of the wings shown on the map, so immediately, things aren't making a lot of sense. Eventually I figure out that I must be in the center area (and not one of the wings) because I can click on every door. And after clicking through enough doors, I am able to collect the items I need to open the door to the command center, in order to get to the hangar.

Next up, I find myself in the command center. I find some notes, I click on the computer, asking me to guess password, I'm thinking it has to do with the chapter and verse which I found. Oh, nope. Typing a number key opens a completely different interface EVEN FROM THE TEXT BOX. THAT isn't expected. Takes me a few to sort out that indeed, I can only enter alphabetical characters from the password promt, otherwise I break the UI. Cheery!

I have a brief chat in the hangar, and get told to go to the research center (oh yeah, I already found research in the menus and "started" a research choice- from the new text, I started the wrong research!) - but I've got to find the kitchen. There's nothing labelled kitchen, so I start poking through the rooms on the existing floor. Chambers... where I had to've come from. I use the wires and fuses to go through the door, and what do you know? It's a dead end.

But this is a special dead end. This is a dead end to the game. Because once I went through the door, it is LOCKED FROM THE OTHER SIDE. OK, no problem, I'll reload. NOPE. The game auto-saved when I entered the room, and there's only one save game.

So inside 10 minutes of a start, I've found a game-ending bug based on the basic mechanics of the game. WAY TO GO, DEVS.

That is probably the most singularly unpromising start to a game I've ever come across. I don't think I've ever encountered a bug that completely ended the ability to progress that quickly before.

0/10 Complete waste of my time downloading and starting the game.
Skipping to day 3 to me shows almost explicitly that you are going to skip the story, "what happened on days 0,1 and 2?" You're not talking about skipping intro or tutorial, you're skipping 2 whole days.

The game comes with a walkthrough, or download it at discord.

If you explore the place a little you will find in the "wall" the 2 fuses and 1 copper cable in the door.

Hey, is NTR in this game avoidable? The screens look amazing but I don't know if I want to play it if I can't avoid NTR.
Read the F.A.Q.

Last edited:

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021

New Content:
- Invite Angelica or Alexis to watch a movie in the evening. [There is no boring movie option yet]
- Visit Angelica or Alexis at the pool.
- Progress in the quest: Saving a Ghost Reaper.

Windoze - ,
Android - ,

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Is there any incest content in this game? How to change characters relationship with the MC. Is any of the girls is mother or sister of the MC. Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.
You can assign roles to Megan and Sarah to be MC's mother and sister. In MC's room Backpack -> iPhone -> Photo 1. But as of now there are no intimate scenes between MC and M/S.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: muki1995 and Abhay
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes