Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So looked up the FAQ, and saw the roles page, and was like, those are some nice DAZ models, I can work with this. But then the shots on the OP do not have any of those girls in them, at least not the DAZ versions. Did this game get changed to Honey Select halfway through, or what is that art style? Seems a bit weird. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Added to F.A.Q.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just out of curiousity ?
How is NTR content doing in the polls ? I suppose not great if it isn't getting added.

But that is simple formula
You dont make NTR content - you dont have NTR liking patrons (like me)
So it will be weird if suddenly vanilla lovers start voting NTR ;-)

And I am not joining any dev on promises alone.
I have seen countless games that promised NTR at the start, then compleatly omited it, made it riddiculous 1% of the content (and even that beeing a mockery, sub-quality content compared to the rest), or even scraped away from the game entirely.

It seems Devs know that adding the Tag actualy brings more people, but since mayority doesn't like it - they just hang the tag in the corner as bait, that never is delivered uppon.

Not saying that is the case in your game.
Well whatever you do, remember to stick to your artistic vision, not cathering too much to what people wants. You cant write a good story this way.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just out of curiousity ?
How is NTR content doing in the polls ? I suppose not great if it isn't getting added.

But that is simple formula
You dont make NTR content - you dont have NTR liking patrons (like me)
So it will be weird if suddenly vanilla lovers start voting NTR ;-)
v 0.60
- Main History/Megan/Sarah
- UI
- NTR - Tony
Available December 15 for $5.

v 0.61

- NTR - Futa on Female
Available December 30 for $5.
Join the discord to stay on top of the news.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
v 0.60
- UI
- NTR - Tony
Available December 15 for $5.

v 0.61

- NTR - Futa on Female
Available December 30 for $5.
Join the discord to stay on top of the news.
Hmm ok then
I might give the game a try eventualy.

(I eddited the previous post after you replied)

Thanks for reply and keep up making the game that you personaly will be pround of.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
I imagine that some of you had ratio problems (images bigger than the monitor's screen. To resolve this, select "Maximed Window" and resize the window manually (mouse at the edge of the window and resize).

Nov 1, 2019
Any chance the official save can be updated? I want to see if I missed any quests. Thanks.

Or if too lazy to post I have this section from my xml:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 1, 2019
I imagine that some of you had ratio problems (images bigger than the monitor's screen. To resolve this, select "Maximed Window" and resize the window manually (mouse at the edge of the window and resize).
The problem with that is every time I click settings it goes to full screen and then I have to switch the mode to something else and then back to "Maximized Window".

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
still no pregnancy content? what this game afterall for? dont we need to survive and repopulate the world? then why the hell someone put NTR content what a suck

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Man i tried to get atleast the image assets somehow using atleast 2-3 programs and all of them failed... since the grind and unfamiliarity is just dense as it was the first time i started playing the game
Can't someone try to Rip the scenes because it is just painful to get them using any way and no Gallery is not showing all the goodies you can see.....

Nov 1, 2019
SAVE PLEASE
Try this one? Resource-wise the stockpile should be able to last you a very, very long time without gathering anything outside (and no Tony's taxes until much much later).

Only sex request in room would be with Ai, Michelle and Jennifer. Not sure how to open the other characters or whether they are available yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: dan123456ggvgv
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes