TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
1639515994642.png

hope we geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet a bunch more of misison SOOON HEY MAN, and please more energy sources because energy it is a limiter, the most of it, to make tools or other stuf , please more quests on the 2 heroines who are no still fond , andmore water sources ...
1639516126305.png
as u can see energy is awfull. food is fine and giving like 8 or 16 per head , and water is manageable too , but energy is ewww

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Is it the correct version you're using? Some of those quest can be completed.
LOL slap me if am wrong but what par of * cooming soon * that it say on each quest is no clear , or at least becuase i tride to progres as it say below each of those quest too, and they no go forward, in other words they are maxed atm .. AM FOR REAL EXPLAIN ME A WAY TO PUT VOLUMEN TO 0 BECAUSE ALREADY SETED TO 0 BUT STILL those * sounds spawning everytime on scnes , going out , a warehouse , etc etc * COME ON MAN give a chance to people to DISSABLE for real the sound ... puuuf

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal
Nov 1, 2019
View attachment 1545073

hope we geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet a bunch more of misison SOOON HEY MAN, and please more energy sources because energy it is a limiter, the most of it, to make tools or other stuf , please more quests on the 2 heroines who are no still fond , andmore water sources ...
View attachment 1545074
as u can see energy is awfull. food is fine and giving like 8 or 16 per head , and water is manageable too , but energy is ewww
If you are complaining about the game progression per research, yes, it can do better.

If you are ranting about game difficulties, have you tried editing the Database.xml in your save folder?

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
If you are complaining about the game progression per research, yes, it can do better.

If you are ranting about game difficulties, have you tried editing the Database.xml in your save folder?
i mean there should be more storage for thing like food , water and energy and so , no no have yet managed to edit the file on base date , has been playing on normal mode, but we gan edit the storage too , if is that way then yesh should be amazin g , gonna check

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Can someone explain to me how Craft and Research works? like I make reseachs on the que already but how to proceed them? or make them work?

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
Can someone explain to me how Craft and Research works? like I make reseachs on the que already but how to proceed them? or make them work?
in order to Craft or Research anything you have to assign work to inhabitants.
Click RMB and you have WORK options and you set everything there (set schedule for whole day and you don't care if someone can do something or not everyone is supposed to do something :)).
The rest works on time: you go to map and collect things and in base they produce everything.

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Click RMB and you have WORK options and you set everything there (set schedule for whole day and you don't care if someone can do something or not everyone is supposed to do something :)).
The rest works on time: you go to map and collect things and in base they produce everything.
Just assigned it and then just spend time explore world something like that right?

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
and how to take crafted bike and food into storage? I just want to process with quest about survivor

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
v 0.60
- Main History/Megan/Sarah
- UI
- NTR - Tony
Available December 15 for $5.

v 0.61

- Main History/Megan/Sarah
- NTR - Futa on Female
Available December 30 for $5.
Join the discord to stay on top of the news.
OH oksh ... only rest to wait then ..

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
View attachment 1551689 how open this ? im MC door? i have collect key in the kitchen.... is it a BUG>?
Keys.jpg

Search and build the factory to unlock screwdriver production, craft some screwdrivers and click on these metal boxes, the screwdriver will be consumed automatically from the shelter inventory. Some of them have fuses some have keys that open the drawers in the kitchen, others open the "Zip" boxes of some of the doors.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
v0.59

New Content
- A new quest: The Allure of the Pussy.
- A new futa scene with Suzy in the bedroom.

Windoze - ,
Android - ,

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
just to check regarding the schedule, is 1h of rest for each character sufficient for the game? Also, how does the new quest start?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes