seifun

Jul 4, 2019
So I've collected data and files (and still do) but I have no more open research topics even if I can't research on robots. arms etc. (around 140 days since I've started ) am I missing something

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I've collected data and files (and still do) but I have no more open research topics even if I can't research on robots. arms etc. (around 140 days since I've started ) am I missing something
Whats the Status of your main Quest?
Some facilities can only be accessed/researched after some Quest.
Also did you open all the doors already?

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Whats the Status of your main Quest?
Some facilities can only be accessed/researched after some Quest.
Also did you open all the doors already?
No I haven't opened all doors because I'm missing a few Keys:
I have access to the entire Floor A except with the elevator (I can access: the hangar, command center, bio center, medical center, research center, factory, chamber facility, robot facility)
In Floor B I have also access to all rooms (I can access the gym, night club, bedrooms, kotchen, sports room, living room, showers, pool)
In Floor C I have access to prison and when I click on water terminal MC tells me it is empty (everything is black, I can't access the power plant, food factory or farm.
I haven't found the kitchen keys 01, 02, 03, 04 and 05 so far. And have no idea how to get them.
All my quests actually say: coming soon.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
This is not an NTR as it takes place long before you can start romance Megan, and even before the main story begins. And no, you can't avoid it, unless you ignore Note 1 Part 2.
Oh for fuck sake.
I cant remember the game having this tag so I thougt I drunk to much wine if I saw it.
God damit, why must always this put into the game...liked how far it was going.
Damn, what a shame. Jumping the ship, thanks for the info bro.

ravnos666

Dec 25, 2020
Quest: Cookie Eater

I have a problem with the cookie thief I can't catch her.
I set the working hours so that everyone had a separate break and I couldn't catch her anyway
please help

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
No I haven't opened all doors because I'm missing a few Keys:
I have access to the entire Floor A except with the elevator (I can access: the hangar, command center, bio center, medical center, research center, factory, chamber facility, robot facility)
In Floor B I have also access to all rooms (I can access the gym, night club, bedrooms, kotchen, sports room, living room, showers, pool)
In Floor C I have access to prison and when I click on water terminal MC tells me it is empty (everything is black, I can't access the power plant, food factory or farm.
I haven't found the kitchen keys 02, 03, 04 and 05 so far. And have no idea how to get them.
All my quests actually say: coming soon.

I have the same propblem. I didn't found any hint, clue, trigger to 'Sons of Ares' and ' The Allure of the Pussy' Quest
I miss chamber 1 box key and somehow kitchen 1-5, but i have 8 piece of Special Chamber 01 key..?? What for??). Where can i find them? I have tried to open every fuse box. On floor C the ZIP boxes require Special keys, but I don't find any of it.
I've tried everything and no idea how to contiue...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the same propblem. I didn't found any hint, clue, trigger to 'Sons of Ares' and ' The Allure of the Pussy' Quest
I miss chamber 1 box key and somehow kitchen 1-5, but i have 8 piece of Special Chamber 01 key..?? What for??). Where can i find them? I have tried to open every fuse box. On floor C the ZIP boxes require Special keys, but I don't find any of it.
I've tried everything and no idea how to contiue...
The first set of keys can be found when entering and than leaving the chamber of your Cryo Pod
Another Set is straight from the Kitchen cupboards, some others might be hidden in other Chambers door containers

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
The first set of keys can be found when entering and than leaving the chamber of your Cryo Pod
Another Set is straight from the Kitchen cupboards, some others might be hidden in other Chambers door containers
Thanks for the idea. I have checked the other chambers door containers, aaaand almost nothing. I moved the coursor over the boxes and they glowing in green but when I clicked on it, nothing happened. I have tried several times, and give it up... And I noticed that I don't have key to AI's chamber door.

jay6666

Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 485290

Overview:
You play as Jack, a young nerd and a virgin, who wakes up on a military base inside a mountain, in a NRF (nuclear refugees facility) place for VIPs and government people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair / build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world!
Thread Updated: 2021-12-23
Release Date: 2021-12-23
Developer: Crazy Forge Studio - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.59 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
This game needs to be on a hard drive location that does not need admin authorization to be able to read or save files and will not work right if the game folder is on the "Desktop" or inside the "Users" folder for example.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac (v0.49.2): - MEGA -
Linux (v0.49.2): - MEGA -
Android: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - How to Cheat - Official Save -
F.A.Q

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 418491 View attachment 418493 View attachment 418494 View attachment 418495 View attachment 418496 View attachment 418497 View attachment 1205546 View attachment 1205547 View attachment 1205548 View attachment 1205549 View attachment 1205550 View attachment 1205551 View attachment 1205552 View attachment 1205553 View attachment 1205554 View attachment 1205555 View attachment 1205556 View attachment 1205558 View attachment 1205559
when will be the next update for Linux come ?

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
anyone ready to share 0.60 version?

New Content:
-Small progress in the quest: The Dead World.
-Small progress in the quest: Mr. Blue Eyes.
-Small progress in the quest: Who's The Boss.
-The UI part with information about current quests improved.

Amun111

May 12, 2020
Is the quest "Who's the boss here" obligatory? Or can you not run it if you don't like NTR content?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes