Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I thinnk people need to stop reading NTR manga so they won't overracting over spoilt NTR. Japanese mangaka makes NTR kinda strong and really dramatic so the reader will feel how the MC heartbroken and fall. while, Western devs or comics maker alwyas make the NTR feel like a joke and not strong enough to make jealousy happens only lil devs can make it.

I think we need to take it easy to any devs though, also we need to remember the intention why we come here... is it supporting this devs? is it playing free games? fapping? or make the life of devs worse by giving comment that NTR is bad or tell devs to change the game device from RPGM to Renpy?

it will sound white knighted but please if you see ntr tag and you hate ntr... just leave it, i dont ask people not to play or read it but just leave it for your own good and devs
But its not like people go over their way to read NTR mangas/manhwas. From the logic who hates it, they stay away from it.
I agree that there a different versions of NTR but in the end its still NTR and people wont like or accept it.
Im personally more of one of the people who dont mind it when its focused as a breakpoint for the MC, like a cataclyst for a story perspective. But sadly most of the time its just the sexual fetish....which people dont like. Well, not all but you get my point.

Avoidable NTR in a game still gets the tag. So you saying I shall complettly avoid a bunch of good games who still got much what I need but since one part is optional/avoidable I shall avoid it ?
How can you support a dev then ? Like I said, the problem for people are that its not avoidable.
I get that some people get a bit emotional. It just shows me that they liked the game to this point.
Most of the time its the talk if the game is a Sandbox or the big thema about NTR. People tend to get emotional when they see what they liked gets ruined, be them in the right or wrong is a different topic.

And I think we both know how wrong here some tags are when it comes to this debate. Thats why you will see many people who hates it still asking if its avoidable because its not always clear.

But from my part what I said was how I saw it. Nothing more and nothing less.
I didnt insulted the dev or the game. Thats why I dont even gave a low review of the game because of it.
Its just when I came back I read that some NTR scenes, the rape and what happend in the past are scenes that are not avoidable and thats a breakpoint for me. Thats it.

I just said from my point I decided to jump the ship because of it. And if you want to help the dev. well, thats how you can do it. By mentioning it what the fan/customer didnt liked it. If its just a bunch who cares, if its a majorty, perhaps there is something wrong. This counts for different things, not only NTR.

Im fully in support that if the dev. wants to create a specific game and mix it with questionable stuff. Even If I may dont like it in the end, dosent mean I shall stop it from getting created because there is some one always looking for a specific thing.
But thats not the chase here. Thats why I also said that after the dev. decided to create contend based on patreon polls, the game became uninterested in it because its not what the dev. wants, but what the high paying fan wants.
And from what I read and saw its mostly a NTR focused game now. So... :unsure:

Like one guy here said, I can try to outbid them by paying more but then its not about what the dev wanted, like what I experienced when I first tried the game when it first arrived, but more of a game as a base setting with specific fetishes which wouldnt make much sense.
From my experience it will never end well.
If this is devs. vision of the game however, well than all good luck. But when I read the preview of the game I dont see it even being mentioned there.

I bet that others would still try it if it was avoidable, like not forcing specific contend on all of the player base, but thats not the case here.
Even If people wanted to start to outbid, lets say the high tier guys who pay for NTR contend, it wont change the fact that we already have stuff in it which cant be changed. So from this point there is no reason to start any money fights. Thats why othe devs put them always as optional contend, or even as a seperate "what If" game.
And like I said, I prefer if the dev. creates his vision of the game. But I also can see it from Dev. point of view if he needs the money now.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does "Who's the boss?" progress automatically in this update or there is a minimum amount of taxes required to trigger it?

WhatsFappenin

Apr 11, 2021
I really like this game. Its got a "Fallout" feel that I'm enjoying. Took me a bit to figure out the game play, but my second attempt made it much more enjoyable. Really hope the dev sticks with it.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
Jul 27, 2018
Reading some reviews this game is a love or hate case. Besides the ntr discussion, people most complain about bad ui, interface and just a little about the english (the dev isnt native speaker and bla bla bla). Não desanime com os reviews negativos parceiro, eles sempre irão existir. Você está no caminho certo e tendo em conta a alta do dólar, ainda há bastante espaço para cre$cer.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
May 11, 2019
I tested it here and it worked, the button will only work to start this new quest, if this quest has not already been started and if the Sons of Ares quest has been completed. Maybe since I increased the maximum limit of quests to 100 the new quests are not instanced by the script. Besides, you can only sleep after 9 pm.

If any of you can post your save here so I can see the problem.

I'll do it myself: Visit Robyn in the Living Room. [This quest involved the MC taking a pill that transforms his body to a woman for a while.]

Who's the boss: This quest involves NTR with Tony, and starts if you owe more than 159 food or more than 500 water.
Here's my save ... can you please figure out what the issue is?

Amun111

May 12, 2020
Has anyone completed the research and construction? What are their final values? There is nothing to explore me anymore, as well as to build, and everyone has different values. Is this how it should be or is it a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Reading some reviews this game is a love or hate case. Besides the ntr discussion, people most complain about bad ui, interface and just a little about the english (the dev isnt native speaker and bla bla bla). Não desanime com os reviews negativos parceiro, eles sempre irão existir. Você está no caminho certo e tendo em conta a alta do dólar, ainda há bastante espaço para cre$cer.
Well it's still a Work in Progress, otherwise there would likely be more complaints.
One thing is resource management from the start to the end... for example there haven't been an Upgrade to Electricy since ages and several Quest require the MC to skip a week or 2 in order to save up enough... but the game indicates that there are several more options later on in order to gain energy so once included this will likely get much better.

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
I downloaded the game, coz it seems interesting for me, but i have some problems.
1. I can't find the password for the computer i looked around but didn't find it(i saw the password in here and just typed it in, but in game i couldn't find anything)
2. For Gods sake i can't figure out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from locations

Basically the game it's hard to figure out for new players or there are some bugs i don't know but at least someone will help me out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from location coz i can't figure out how to do that.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
I downloaded the game, coz it seems interesting for me, but i have some problems.
1. I can't find the password for the computer i looked around but didn't find it(i saw the password in here and just typed it in, but in game i couldn't find anything)
2. For Gods sake i can't figure out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from locations

Basically the game it's hard to figure out for new players or there are some bugs i don't know but at least someone will help me out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from location coz i can't figure out how to do that.
1. Office, bottom book in the center of the table.
2. On global map click on the star in the upper left corner, then click on any location and hit play button.

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
1. Office, bottom book in the center of the table.
2. On global map click on the star in the upper left corner, then click on any location and hit play button.
Ohh thanks, the problem was i didn't see that star coz of resolution, and i clicked around those books in CC but didnt click on the black book .. anyway thanks for the info.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Before I started to play this game I had a big penis, no girlfriend and no will to live. None of these things have actually changed, but the game is still pretty awesome.
Glad you liked the game, I would appreciate it if you could write an honest review about why you like the game and what you don't.

Reactions: MoreNow

mike74

Aug 22, 2017
When does the MC grow pair; at some point his group they were going to run into Tony, but they have done nothing to prepare. I'm not expecting for them to start building tanks and missiles, but the option to make small has not been given. Before you help someone else you must be able to take care of yourself. I agree with bringing the group from Dallas, but they have not done anything of meaning since they have been at your shelter. Maybe I'm being to critical, because the tone for the game is still being set.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone had a chance to look through the save yet?
Okay, I have looked here and it seems that I have made a mistake in the ID's of 2 quests. I put as a requirement to start the quest "The Allure of the Pussy" to have part 4 of the quest ID 33, but this ID is of the quest "I'll do it myself" and not of the quest "Sons of Ares" of ID 28.

I fixed it here and it will be working correctly starting with v 0.63.

May 11, 2019
Okay, I have looked here and it seems that I have made a mistake in the ID's of 2 quests. I put as a requirement to start the quest "The Allure of the Pussy" to have part 4 of the quest ID 33, but this ID is of the quest "I'll do it myself" and not of the quest "Sons of Ares" of ID 28.

I fixed it here and it will be working correctly starting with v 0.63.
Awesome, thanks for being so quick on the fix mate!

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes