CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.61
New content:

-Conclusion of: "Houston Desalination Plant" Quest.
-Conclusion of: "Houston Greenhouse" Quest.
-Conclusion of: "Rude Girl" quest. [Futa on female path]
-Progress on the "The Dead World" quest.
-Progress on the "Mr. Blue Eyes" quest.
-Progress on the "The Price of Freedom" quest.

Version 0.61
$5 12/30
$2 01/06
$1 01/13
Public 01/20

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
i don't understand why so many complaints about ntr, i have finished all the quests and the only male except the mc having sex is dad giving a bj to mom in a notebook memory, so stop cryng ntr haters and play the fucking game first.

im an ntr hater too but i wouldn't mind more males in the base having sex with the girls, the title is not i'm the only man with a dick after war, all the girls except Ai she is my girlfriend, only sharing.

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
I'm all for a the vanilla/harem and ntr content. So I'm looking forward to seeing how thing unfold. Just hope impregnation/pregnancy becomes a mechanic. You can research contraceptives, set if condoms or birth control is used. Or if you dont and the MC or rivals or customers (if you trade sex for payment or supplies) , finish inside like crazy. Then babies for days yo.

Then again the coding for that would probably be a nightmare , same with all the extra renders n animations.

Would love to see it one day if it's doable.

Other than that keep up the good work and good luck on all future progress

sarashi

May 4, 2018
it says it has ntr but according to the pictures i dont see how any might be ntr. how does the mc get cuckblocked ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it says it has ntr but according to the pictures i dont see how any might be ntr. how does the mc get cuckblocked ?
If you wait to long to repay your debts to one of the NPCs the girls will have to pay with their bodies.
And some memories of the MCs show other Characters have sex

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I've been trying to play for a while just now. and it turns out that this game must have a pregnancy route. then his son will be the successor to the salvation of mankind.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
If you wait to long to repay your debts to one of the NPCs the girls will have to pay with their bodies.
And some memories of the MCs show other Characters have sex
are you then locked out of that npc u didnt repaid the debt or does something else happen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are you then locked out of that npc u didnt repaid the debt or does something else happen
that NPC is part of the main story, but at the point he appears you can produce more than enough resources to pay his "taxes" without risking it... on the other hand if NTR is your stuff you can just wait for it to trigger

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I can't see any progress in the "rude girl" quest.
In fact each time I talk to Robyn in my Bed room it says
1642814470665.png

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I can't see any progress in the "rude girl" quest.
In fact each time I talk to Robyn in my Bed room it says
Yes, in this version you can only advance in this quest if you have called Jennifer to help Robyn. As it is in the changelog.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes