Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
I was wondering if my game is bugged because I cannot find any electricity upgrades and I need a lot of electricity for quests and crafting (also for quests), then I suddenly realized I've already fully upgraded all electricity sources in my older save from month ago and they are still not enough...... ffs, 60 updates in and the resource balancing of the game is still shit.

Playing the management aspect of the game is basicly like the dev telling you:
"Hi I know you need a lot of electricity for different shits, but guess what, I am going to give you more sources of already abundant food and water that will also drain your electricity, and to let you appreciate my genius in balancing design, I will also give notification everyday to tell you to expand the storage for those abundant resources and guess what again, the storages also requries electricity to craft and build. Anyway, have fun waiting days for one resource while others are floating and you can do shit about it."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Does going futa on male path with robyn stops/breaks "i will do it myself" quest(girl/female pill one)? Or it's simply not finished past clothes/makeup atm?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Does going futa on male path with robyn stops/breaks "i will do it myself" quest(girl/female pill one)? Or it's simply not finished past clothes/makeup atm?
No, Futa on male path with Robyn don't stops/breaks "i will do it myself" quest.
Quests with a "Coming Soon" alert that the quest cannot be further progressed to the current version. And yes this quest only goes to clothes/makeup so far and will continue when this content wins in future monthly patreon polls.

Reactions: immaim

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Can you please add a cheat menu or a gallery to android? this game is just too hard and i have to play from start every new update

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh for fuck sake.
I cant remember the game having this tag so I thougt I drunk to much wine if I saw it.
God damit, why must always this put into the game...liked how far it was going.
Damn, what a shame. Jumping the ship, thanks for the info bro.
Good luck with your pristine virgin game women and/or miraculous conception MC's if you expect any female character to have never had sex in their life before meeting the main character in any game. I think there are some pre-teen games out there for you.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone complaining about NTR, just become a patreon and pay money to have your voice heard. Dev still needs to make ends meet. All the whining doesn't help, show da money
Unless of course the dev starts to embrace it because some of their higher tier Patreons love NTR, but then they lose more non-NTR subscribers, so it becomes an endless downward cycle. Seen it happen to some really promising games, and it's unfortunate when it does.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Good luck with your pristine virgin game women and/or miraculous conception MC's if you expect any female character to have never had sex in their life before meeting the main character in any game. I think there are some pre-teen games out there for you.
You are aware thats what you said is not my issue here right ?

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
New content:
-Small progress on the quest: The Price of Freedom.
-Start of the quest: Who's The Boss. [If you do not pay the taxes to Tony].
-Start of the quest: Mr. Blue eyes.

Minor changes:
-Ui correctly shows the amount of taxes payable to Tony if you have fewer resources than taxes.
Playing .61

Seem to have started this Mr. Blue eyes quest but without the reference scenes/events that trigger it based on the dialogue. Haven't fought mutants, have not gone searching for Megan and Sarah yet, but the quest indicated these things already happened. Just met and started paying taxes to Tony if that helps with where the story is and out of no where had a conversation with Ai about blue eyes. Is this possibly related to not keeping default MC name Jack or something else?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Playing .61

Seem to have started this Mr. Blue eyes quest but without the reference scenes/events that trigger it based on the dialogue. Haven't fought mutants, have not gone searching for Megan and Sarah yet, but the quest indicated these things already happened. Just met and started paying taxes to Tony if that helps with where the story is and out of no where had a conversation with Ai about blue eyes. Is this possibly related to not keeping default MC name Jack or something else?
Okay, I just fixed it here, and now correctly the scene starting the quest Mr. blue eyes starts only after "Go to Santa Rosa, New Mexico with Mary".

It will be working correctly starting with v 0.63.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Playing .61

You can open Database.Xml with notepad and edit the "questChapter" that you have in "The Dead World" quest to the value 27.
So you can go to Santa Rosa to see the scene that the Bug ended up skipping.
But don't enter the bedroom or the bug happens again.

<questID>0</questID>
<questName>The Dead World</questName>
<questChapter>27</questChapter>

ajg36

May 10, 2020
Hey yall, got a problem with the sons of ares and The dead world where it says go back to the shelter I go back and enter the shelter but nothing happens. Help appreciated

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hey yall, got a problem with the sons of ares and The dead world where it says go back to the shelter I go back and enter the shelter but nothing happens. Help appreciated
Depending on the quest, a scene will start when you are on Floor A, Floor B, or in the bedroom.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.62 for Windows, Android, Linux and Mac - Available for public
New content:
- Visit Sakura in the pool
- Watch a movie with Sakura.
- Conclusion of: "Rude Girl" quest. [Futa on Male path]
- 07 New pictures of "Futa" in the gallery.
- 01 New pictures of Mary in the gallery.

Minor changes:
-The help menu has been updated. Go to the world map and click on the '?' to access it.

Version 0.62
$5 01/15
$2 01/22
$1 01/29
Public 02/05

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:
LINUX MEGA Download Link: