The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Important: If you remove any line of code, or remove a <, or set a letter in the number value it will cause an error when the game tries to check the saved files, and you will be unable to load any save, make a back up of you saved files before trying to use this steps.

How to cheat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this still accurate? If so, how do I find the database.xml file?

NeroXV

May 30, 2018
I have a question regarding relationships. Megan and Sarah are supposed to be MC's mother and sister? Because Megan is 34 and Sarah is 22. WTF Megan got pregnant at 12? It is somewhat disturbing.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Dude..

All of that insane grinding only for an ntr antagonist to show up... what the actual fuck?
Seriously, can I kill him? I have multiple attack helicopters, there is no reason one tank should scare me with how much shit I have.

CrazyForgeStudio , Please tell me there is a way to get tony out of my life? There is already so much grind in the game, having to put up with his bitch ass showing up and disrespecting you when you have multiple attack helicopters is just ridiculous. I invested in the game because you said the ntr is avoidable, but having to deal with the grind (even with cheats) and the antagonist popping up to push you around with no recourse just makes the game not fun anymore.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Dude..

All of that insane grinding only for an ntr antagonist to show up... what the actual fuck?
Seriously, can I kill him? I have multiple attack helicopters, there is no reason one tank should scare me with how much shit I have.
Interesting... I have Vulture, Blackhawk and Chinook transports but no "Death From Above," and not even blueprints for an M16 or AK47 rifle. Is there something I'm missing about how you harvest files and data for new "recipes"?

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe there is somehow to check in-game hints? Because i forget what i suppose to do :D its right in the beginning of the game, went to kitchen collected cards and i cant remember what to do next

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I play using android how do I activate the Z button?

Edit:Ohhh lol I did not read it properly I thought the Z button gives you some super vision shit :LUL:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I play using android how do I activate the Z button?

Edit:Ohhh lol I did not read it properly I thought the Z button gives you some super vision shit :LUL:
The Z-button is an feature that the android version does not have, and simply makes the clickable buttons appear on the screen.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.63
New Content:

-Small progress on "The Dead World" quest.
-New quest "Crystanium Plates".

Minor changes:

-Fixed an issue with the requirement to start the quest "The Allure of the Pussy".
-Fixed an issue that entering the room before going to "Santa Rosa, New Mexico" in the search "The Dead World" would skip this whole scene.
-Fixed an issue with the saving of some quest information with one of the girls being in the squad.
-Using Glock and hunting knives in combat now has sound effects.
-Ui in combat shows how much AP the primary and secondary weapon requires.
-Mc now starts the combat with the correct amount of Action Points regardless of name and recovers AP on each player turn.
-8 pictures of Samantha talking in the bedroom were redone.
-Solar panels are upgradable to level 8.

GOOGLE DRIVE

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I dont think I have ever seen a game with so many 5 stars and 1 star reviews....
so some love it really much and some hate it....
dont know what to think about this game, screenshots look nice, but can be deceiving

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Is there any fix for the issue early in the game where you enter the chamber, click on the return button to get out of the chamber, you then get to the chamber door and click return again to go to the bunker map, but it sends you back in to the chamber? Is there a map button I'm not aware of? This happened in 2 of the past versions of the game and I could never figure out how to exit that loop.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is there any fix for the issue early in the game where you enter the chamber, click on the return button to get out of the chamber, you then get to the chamber door and click return again to go to the bunker map, but it sends you back in to the chamber? Is there a map button I'm not aware of? This happened in 2 of the past versions of the game and I could never figure out how to exit that loop.
Have you tried clicking on the door?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes