The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
This game needs to be on a hard drive location that does not need admin authorization to be able to read or save files and will not work right if the game folder is on the "Desktop" or inside the "Users" folder for example.
Not true. My downloads folder in on desktop. I played and could save in the game without any issues.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.64
New Content:

-Progress on "The Dead World" quest.
-One new option with Samantha Cat.
-07 new pictures in the Gallery.

GOOGLE DRIVE

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
After having read throguh the thread, I'm not really interested in anything but the futa x female content. Does anyone know how long it'd take to get to the scene(s) involving that, if I were to use cheats?
At the moment there is only 1 scene with Robyn and Jennifer, and it only happens after many, many hours of playing.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Avoidable in the sense that you can prevent this from happening by choosing the right option from 2 options.
And not in the sense that it will still happen, only the MC will move on to another location and not see the scene, or that you can skip and not see the scene.
So there is no reason to even start the game. If NTR happens in the background it is always good not to play and not to support the game. I can almost speak at the mouth of all haters when I say we won’t touch this game even if we get paid for it. A good NTR is one that doesn’t happen or gets completely avoided. Skip is neither avoidable nor allowed. :poop:

tsuke

May 13, 2019
I want to like this game i really do but theres not enough information here to understand whats going on. I cant even figure out how to go back to the base or how to give seperate tasks to ai.

I think I remember feeling this way the first time i picked up crusader kings 2. You knoew it was trying to be special but had a UI so difficult it made you just want to give up.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
my best rules for beginers give 15 morale evryday (if u have all build) :
View attachment 464124 View attachment 464125 View attachment 464126
when u want more research or build change pink, blue, green what u need

p.s.1
i tested new system and RMB work now ok, thx

p.s.2
1) i need back button on research, build, craft to less click RMB and enter again and again whet i need product/research
2) need better font as u see 1 is like J
how about a tip on just how to open this screen?

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Im giving up for now but maybe some questions and I think the basicness of this questions shows how poorly the game explains things.

1) In the hints it says im supposed to visit two warehouses per day. How am I supposed to know if ive visited a warehouse? I just see a black screen with time running. ONce visited said warehouse how do I go back?

2) How do I see the schedule where I assign people to work?

Id like to think ive played a lot of games in the past but theres nothing really here for me to go on. I cant even do the most basic of tasks.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Im giving up for now but maybe some questions and I think the basicness of this questions shows how poorly the game explains things.

1) In the hints it says im supposed to visit two warehouses per day. How am I supposed to know if ive visited a warehouse? I just see a black screen with time running. ONce visited said warehouse how do I go back?

2) How do I see the schedule where I assign people to work?

Id like to think ive played a lot of games in the past but theres nothing really here for me to go on. I cant even do the most basic of tasks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackBeNimble

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Happy to see you got so far already .. i cant even find the bio lab access card.. it's just not there ... period
...wasn't that in one of the many cupboards in the Kitchen?
there are several ones on the left and the right side aswell as some on the far side of the kitchen if I remember correctly... had been quiet awhile since I played that part

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I had to restart the game. Clicked all the shit to get the keys (in the door ways with screwdrivers, crowbars and full blowtorches). Opened what I could in the kitchen. Still don't have the prison key. Can someone give me the name of the prison key so I can just edit the file? Thanks in advance you're a trooper!

it will look like this
<item>
<itemName>Research Center Acess Card</itemName>
<itemQuant>1</itemQuant>
<weight>0</weight>
</item>
Edit: Yes I saw the post about it no it didn't help.

chuck48

Mar 10, 2018
It's a great game. But my god did I give up when I brought the stuff for the greenhouse to Houston and was told I had to do it another 2 times. Fuck that.

There is grind, and there is being a pure masochist. This game needs a cheat mode.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
It's a great game. But my god did I give up when I brought the stuff for the greenhouse to Houston and was told I had to do it another 2 times. Fuck that.

There is grind, and there is being a pure masochist. This game needs a cheat mode.
It has it. Look at the 1st page under cheats. It requires editing the database file though.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes