CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
All the 5 star reviews are from people with less than 50 posts (let alone likes).
Half of them from throwaway accounts with 0 comments.

This is either purely coincidental ;) or some people are just very tolerant towards terrible UX + mindless busywork.

I also thought the renders and the story setting is nice, but the UX made me ragequit about half an hour later.
Thinking about it, it possibly has the worst UX of every game I ever played.
Do you play on android?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I did play on PC and the work assignment buttons did not react most of the time or assigned random actions.
That was just the final straw though.
The work-assignment was fixed several versions ago, because someone was nice enough to point out the flaws.

What don't you like, and what would make it better?

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
i go to the warehouses got the resources and when i try to craft something i dont have any materials dont know if im missing something here, got frustrated and quit the game. 1/10 would not recommend

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
What happen to the map? Where are the resources? View attachment 1668138
It looks like the game did not load the world map correctly, maybe there is a problem in your save folder.

i go to the warehouses got the resources and when i try to craft something i dont have any materials dont know if im missing something here, got frustrated and quit the game. 1/10 would not recommend
The collected resources are in the squad, you need to transfer them to the shelter in order to use them.
Downloading the pc version already comes with step-by-step images of how to do this.

How to trigger the futa showers ?
The only content in the shower with futa is in the gallery.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Craaaaap!! I lost my save file! I was on day 273, everything was running smoothly in the bunker, had my chinook. I was on version .59 stopped playing for a bit, downloaded version .60, took a long break while just casually checking patreon/voting. Came back for .64 and I noticed I deleted .59 which had my save and I didn't transfer the save file to the newer version. I'm so pissed! All that work/time gone!

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
Save Game Auto Overwrite: It bothered me always having my chosen save game overwritten, So I created a save file called "AutoSave" and save as normal to my save filename, then to the Autosave file so it keeps overwriting there...

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I am bit confused, I saw older post that the mechanic/wrench/repair icon isnt currently used, but seems I have power dropping on UI even tho I am producing power surplus on status, and some of my food systems are showing 0. Do they auto fix if break down or am I missing something?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes