AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm blocked at The dead world quest, precisely "talk to liam at the houston warehouse with MAry". I go to warehouse but it doesn't do anything. When i click on warehouse it display "Too early to go to sleep". Can anyone help me ? thank you!!!
I like the game aniway and i don't dislike some NTR if it occurs

ps: there are other quest that i don't see, if i go on this quest should i unlock them ? there is some walkthrought ?

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Hi everyone, i'm blocked at The dead world quest, precisely "talk to liam at the houston warehouse with MAry". I go to warehouse but it doesn't do anything. When i click on warehouse it display "Too early to go to sleep". Can anyone help me ? thank you!!!

ps: there are other quest that i don't see, if i go on this quest should i unlock them ? there is some walkthrought ?
No walkthrough. Just the hints and tips. The quests will pop up as they become available. Certain quests trigger others. Red is finished (for this version) black still needs work. As for the quest IDK. Did you complete everything needed (for example 20 Iron plates or whatever else might be required).

Reactions: AAAAndonio

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just restarted playing today with my old save (v0.56) on v0.64 and i need a little recap. So...is it possible to see the clips of the previous versions? The last thing I remember is the MC eyes becoming blue and fighting with some monsters. Is that the scene where you recover Megan and Sarah? I found them in the prison but have no memory of them...
No the scene you describe came later

...just to be sure... Mary is in your Party, isn't she?

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
No walkthrough. Just the hints and tips. The quests will pop up as they become available. Certain quests trigger others. Red is finished (for this version) black still needs work. As for the quest IDK. Did you complete everything needed (for example 20 Iron plates or whatever else might be required).
Hi, yes all the quest say is to go to liam in houston warehous and under that the quest quest only display "..." so i don't know.

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
For the quest you need to have all the resources moved over to your character as well as Mary. You also need to talk to Ai to start it. If you did both of those then IDK.
Do you know what are those resources ? the quest doesn'tt say it to me... and i forgot now what to bring

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Do you know what are those resources ? the quest doesn'tt say it to me... and i forgot now what to bring
I don't know the specifics but it's something like copper plate, steel plate, plastic bar Maye some titanium plates. I think that's it. Maybe some kind of motor and processing unit. Just grab everything and go over there. You can deposit it later in your facility. Shift click transfers everything.

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
I don't know the specifics but it's something like copper plate, steel plate, plastic bar Maye some titanium plates. I think that's it. Maybe some kind of motor and processing unit. Just grab everything and go over there. You can deposit it later in your facility. Shift click transfers everything.
ooooh ok didn't know about shift click thank youuu

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

You need to go at night to sleep, the quest log does not say that, but Major Tom and the MC say something about sleeping in Houston because there is no time to get back to the MC's shelter before nightfall.

You need to go from 9 pm, leave the city, advance the time until 9 pm, be careful not to go past 11 am or you will be teleported back to the NRF shelter, go back to the city and talk to Liam.

Reactions: AAAAndonio and WizD

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
You need to go at night to sleep, the quest log does not say that, but Major Tom and the MC say something about sleeping in Houston because there is no time to get back to the MC's shelter before nightfall.

You need to go from 9 pm, leave the city, advance the time until 9 pm, be careful not to go past 11 am or you will be teleported back to the NRF shelter, go back to the city and talk to Liam.
The Master has spoken it is so.... /0/

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
ok so I suppose the game just randomly skipped one part of the story. that's a shame, I put so much effort in building the base and gathering resources.
QUEST ID 0
QUEST PART 26
Go to Santa Rosa, New Mexico with Mary.

You can use the same cheat steps to change which part of the quest you are in, change the part of the quest to 26, to get back to this goal, make a backup in your save folder before, so you can watch this scene that the bug ended up skipping.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No somewhere around there he finds them you probably just don't remember it.
Everyone was tuggered out after that scene as far as I recall and you ran home, when encountering the Girls in Question your group needs to over power them.
Also the MC's condition worries everyone

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Everyone was tuggered out after that scene as far as I recall and you ran home, when encountering the Girls in Question your group needs to over power them.
Also the MC's condition worries everyone
I'll take your word for it. It's been a while since I played and payed attention to that portion. My last play through was a speed run to get back to where I was and continue the story.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes