JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Thanks for the update! I noticed in some characters like angelica or mary they got options for doing things but their quest are over and the afection isn´t doing anything for them. I´m by the midgame I think (starting to get more red quest) are the options for things like sex and stuff not implemented for some characters yet or do i have to keep advancing all quest to get them to accept? If it helps I got +120 affection with both mary and angelica
Right. It just seems like some characters (like Mary) just don't have content yet regardless of quest or affection level (hearts or whatevs).
Mind you, I haven't played EVERY quest yet (but most of them) but i think Mary and some others just don't have available scenes even with lots of relationship.
Of course not a real problem as far as game development goes... just an observation. ;)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
started new game but after unfreezing the second person the world map is just a black screen and i cant open any menus anymore...ok then

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
I think there's a bug.... when you wake up and go to office 1st the pass event will trigger so the meeting with ai on the hangar is not triggering and cant progress the game

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
zombie fight???

Near MC bunker is a skull & crossbones zombie area.
Not successful in defeating them.

Advise on how to defeat them?
Or, is it a no win situation?

Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
zombie fight???

Thanks
It's supposed to be a test for combat situation.
The Dev once said that it'll only work if the Character has a certain name

halil123

May 23, 2017
Michelle is bugged for me. After she awoke I didn't see the morning event scene. I can't talk to her, her name doesn't appear in schedule.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
zombie fight???

Thanks
You can bring more people into the squad to help, but since there is no way to unlock weapons, these other people can only use punches.
The Mc has 8 AP, and can deal 2 shots with the gun and one stab per turn, enough damage to kill one zombie per turn.

Michelle is bugged for me. After she awoke I didn't see the morning event scene. I can't talk to her, her name doesn't appear in schedule.
A weird bug, all the girls use the same code, and it only bugged now with the last girl, Michelle. And nobody reported this problem recently, maybe something different you did that caused it, maybe some other quest the day before made the scene with Michelle not start.
You can modify the database.xml just like you do the "cheat" that I show here in the post and get back to day 29, or day 28 and sleep to get to day 29, and go to the bedroom at 8 am to trigger the scene.

<day>29</day>
<hour>8</hour>
<min>0</min>

halil123

May 23, 2017
You can bring more people into the squad to help, but since there is no way to unlock weapons, these other people can only use punches.
The Mc has 8 AP, and can deal 2 shots with the gun and one stab per turn, enough damage to kill one zombie per turn.

A weird bug, all the girls use the same code, and it only bugged now with the last girl, Michelle. And nobody reported this problem recently, maybe something different you did that caused it, maybe some other quest the day before made the scene with Michelle not start.
You can modify the database.xml just like you do the "cheat" that I show here in the post and get back to day 29, or day 28 and sleep to get to day 29, and go to the bedroom at 8 am to trigger the scene.

<day>29</day>
<hour>8</hour>
<min>0</min>
I added her manually to the save and it worked. Jennifer's maid event triggered the same morning and it triggered twice. Maybe one of them replaced the Michelle event?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I added her manually to the save and it worked. Jennifer's maid event triggered the same morning and it triggered twice. Maybe one of them replaced the Michelle event?
So this was the problem, Michelle's scene only starts if it is 8 o'clock sharp, and Jennifer's scene skips 1 minute. I will need to review this script of the girls introducing themselves to the mc.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020

<day>29</day>
<hour>8</hour>
<min>0</min>
Zombie fight.

MC only has a glock and 100 rds. NO Rifle.
Mary has nothing.

How can I fix this?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes