WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Hi guys i wan to ask how i can enable the swapping the hammer for tony? Does anyone know???
You can't yet. You can do "parts" of mission. The mission to swap it hasn't happened yet. The quest should be red now red means you've completed it as far as you this expansion.

Nov 26, 2017
QUEST ID 0
QUEST PART 26
Go to Santa Rosa, New Mexico with Mary.

You can use the same cheat steps to change which part of the quest you are in, change the part of the quest to 26, to get back to this goal, make a backup in your save folder before, so you can watch this scene that the bug ended up skipping.
ok so it was a bug, I was unsure but I feel less stupid now, ty Dev! And good job by the way, the only thing I hate so far is the autosave mechanism, it fucked me up a few times already: for example, I just wanted to see the interaction between Mary and the guy in Oklahoma, and then load the game to pay him with food, but the autosave feature was like "no you won't!".
I hope that choice is not going to cost me during the progress of the gameplay.
also can't wait to see what will happen if I keep refusing to pay Tony again...maybe the threshold is a bit too high!

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone have a full save for 0.63 or 0.64 please not just database.
You can find the full save on page one under download just choose the version and site you want to download it from and you're golden.

Last edited:

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
Hm, so I'm a little bit confused by how some mechanics work. I'm at day 29 and this is my summary:
Screenshot 2022-03-16 000044.png

1. Why do I have -240 Bath Water? I don't get it.
2. What does Repair do?

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
Hm, so I'm a little bit confused by how some mechanics work. I'm at day 29 and this is my summary:
View attachment 1705981

1. Why do I have -240 Bath Water? I don't get it.
2. What does Repair do?
Each person uses Bath Water every day, you can set how much yourself, the more people the more water you'll need, the more water they can use the better the moral boost, or if they cant use much you get a negative moral, like you getting -12 right now.
I think right now Repair still does nothing.

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
Each person uses Bath Water every day, you can set how much yourself, the more people the more water you'll need, the more water they can use the better the moral boost, or if they cant use much you get a negative moral, like you getting -12 right now.
I think right now Repair still does nothing.
Ok, but in the Image above I had water set on (40 Water/+1 Moral/+2 Happiness), I changed that now back to (20 Water/0/-2) and now there is only a small loss each day. I'll build a better pump soon. What I still don't get, is why I get -12 Bathing Moral. It is -12 regardless of the water rules.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
Ok, but in the Image above I had water set on (40 Water/+1 Moral/+2 Happiness), I changed that now back to (20 Water/0/-2) and now there is only a small loss each day. I'll build a better pump soon. What I still don't get, is why I get -12 Bathing Moral. It is -12 regardless of the water rules.
Search bathing in this thread, it has to do with how water and water usage is been calculated, basically from what ive understood (havnt played since 0.60 so more than 2 months ago) if you dont have enough water you get -2 moral penalty for each person.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I believe if you have ANY water loss, you get -2 morale per bunker inhabitant (Angelica, Ai, Mary, etc) and the only way to NOT have a negative bathing morale modifier is to have a positive water income.

I don't think it matters what you set your water use to in the rules part of the radial menu, except of course for how much water you intend to use that day. So overall water loss appears to affect morale, but the water usage you set in rules affects your stock or inventory of water, if that makes sense.

At least I experience what you are... If I'm losing water that day, I lose -2 morale per person instead of gaining morale. The water loss might override it or something.

The only way I seem to be able to counteract the negative bathing morale modifier is to update my water pumps and purifiers to higher levels, so I've got a positive water income. It's the only time I've noticed that I don't have that particular morale loss.

Last edited:

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Is the like you gave a yes there is non futa, non ntr ending or yes it's not in yet.
I'm also interested in hearing how this works myself. I haven't started this quest yet because I don't want to be broadsided by content that disgusts me in a game I'm otherwise enjoying. It would be cool to know, by spoken proof, whether or not this can be completed without being subjected to a futa scene.

Thank you.

marker98

Nov 23, 2019
I'm also interested in hearing how this works myself. I haven't started this quest yet because I don't want to be broadsided by content that disgusts me in a game I'm otherwise enjoying. It would be cool to know, by spoken proof, whether or not this can be completed without being subjected to a futa scene.

Thank you.
If I remember right, you have to choose to give a pill to one of the girls. If you don't then no futa.

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
You need to go at night to sleep, the quest log does not say that, but Major Tom and the MC say something about sleeping in Houston because there is no time to get back to the MC's shelter before nightfall.

You need to go from 9 pm, leave the city, advance the time until 9 pm, be careful not to go past 11 am or you will be teleported back to the NRF shelter, go back to the city and talk to Liam.
thank you very much <3 keep up yhe good work i really like your game!!

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
It is avoidable.
There is a choice selection, you can save beforehand if it makes you feel better.

Also Prison Key is not in the kitchen.
I've search all doors, rooms, office, kitchen cabinets.
Unsure whether it is a bug or something.
Everyday the kitchen resets and the kitchen key is requested when it has already been used.

I gave up trying to wait for reply so i added the card for myself. Notepad++
<item>
<itemName>Prison Access Card</itemName>
<itemQuant>1</itemQuant>
<weight>0</weight>
</item>
Paste it in the database.xml same format as the rest of the key under <itemsKey> , note that there are two types of inventory so just ctrl+f and find the itemkey.
It does not matter where you put it as it is going to be in the inventory with the rest of the keys
Thank you for this. Couldn't find the Prison Access Key on any of the little panels on every door in the base.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.65
New Content:

- Small progress on "The lawyer" quest.
- Small progress on "Who's the boss" quest.
- 08 new pictures in the Gallery with the big tits content.
- 02 new pictures in the Gallery with the male centaur content.

Version 0.65
$5 02/28
$2 03/07
$1 03/14
Public 03/21

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the update! I noticed in some characters like angelica or mary they got options for doing things but their quest are over and the afection isn´t doing anything for them. I´m by the midgame I think (starting to get more red quest) are the options for things like sex and stuff not implemented for some characters yet or do i have to keep advancing all quest to get them to accept? If it helps I got +120 affection with both mary and angelica

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes