CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The rude girl quest says to give Robyn a pill but it doesn't let me give the big tit pill. Does it only allow the futa pill? CrazyForgeStudio
Yes, for now there is only the path with her taking the futa pill, the path giving the big tits pill will only become available when Robyn wins in the monthly polls on patreon.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yes, for now there is only the path with her taking the futa pill, the path giving the big tits pill will only become available when Robyn wins in the monthly polls on patreon.
That's a shame but I understand. I'll just Ignore her for now I guess.

Also for the I'll do it myself quest it says give 50 carbon to Samantha in the bedroom but It's not giving me that option. I don't really remember what the quest so maybe I'm just missing the context to ask her or something I don't really know?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
That's a shame but I understand. I'll just Ignore her for now I guess.

Also for the I'll do it myself quest it says give 50 carbon to Samantha in the bedroom but It's not giving me that option. I don't really remember what the quest so maybe I'm just missing the context to ask her or something I don't really know?
Did you talk to her in the bio lab or in the bedroom?

Feb 1, 2018
I like this game.. need to think and plan for day to day. Graphic ok. Storyline is good.... Hope you can improve more on the story line and bugs.. Hope many people to support you on this project.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
does someone have a save with everything? game is confusing for me, and i just want to see the scenes

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.66
New Content:

-The start of 2 new quests with Sakura.
Minor changes:
-Minor UI changes in the resource transfer part.

Version 0.66
$5 03/15
$2 03/22
$1 03/29
Public 04/05

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Mhyrddin

Jan 26, 2021
v 0.66
New Content:

-The start of 2 new quests with Sakura.
Minor changes:
-Minor UI changes in the resource transfer part.

Version 0.66
$5 03/15
$2 03/22
$1 03/29
Public 04/05

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
Google Drive
ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
Google Drive

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:
Mega
ANDROID MEGA Download Link: Mega
Is anyone else getting a black screen in World Map? I just picked up the Sakura quest and the Fallen Angels have moved in, but I can't do anything outside the shelter.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
Every time I try to talk to the girls it tells me that I already saw them today even if I skip several days.

Aug 16, 2016
Saves seem to have an issue. They do not hold the point they are saved at, loading the save will still retain things done after the saved point or even be the same day you loaded from, not the day you saved from.

Additionally, assigning the girls to rest does not seem to do anything anymore. I cannot get the scene with Mary in the Gym or any showering scenes.

I want to like the game, but it seems very broken.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Saves seem to have an issue. They do not hold the point they are saved at, loading the save will still retain things done after the saved point or even be the same day you loaded from, not the day you saved from.

Additionally, assigning the girls to rest does not seem to do anything anymore. I cannot get the scene with Mary in the Gym or any showering scenes.

I want to like the game, but it seems very broken.
Every time I try to talk to the girls it tells me that I already saw them today even if I skip several days.
Put your saves here, let me test and find the problem of not resetting events after sleeping.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Could I make a suggestion: Autosave should have its own slot, rather than autosaving over the player's last created save point.
1649325109491.png
The scenes only take place when 1 girl is resting and all the rest of the shelter is working at the moment.

If 2 girls are resting at the same time, nothing happens.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes