AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Start of the quest: My Bro. [NTR/Avoidable] is not working for me. quest says talk to ai, invite tony but there is no option to ask for different options of paying taxes. which is what the quest tells you what to do.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
anyone know where to get carbon?
Carbon is essentially food. The way the world works is that whenever you pick up something outside its actually not edible due to toxicity. You take it and bring it home and feed it into a replicator which then makes it into a synthethic food of your choosing.

Im not sure if its exactly 1:1 as ive never really checked but you get carbon when you get things like frozen chicken, chips, tuna, etc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Carbon is essentially food. The way the world works is that whenever you pick up something outside its actually not edible due to toxicity. You take it and bring it home and feed it into a replicator which then makes it into a synthethic food of your choosing.

Im not sure if its exactly 1:1 as ive never really checked but you get carbon when you get things like frozen chicken, chips, tuna, etc.
Everything is radiated but the key components as in "Atoms" are still usable.
So yes essentially you take any "Food" you find in the outside world and turn it into Carbon.
Best Place to Farm is the supermarket, next best are the plenty houses around the base.
The futa thing is a result of a quest which you dont have to do. I dont think theres any NTR in this game.
sadly they keep adding more and more since a few Updates now... always centered around whoring your crew out to the guy with the hammer or his crew.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
First impressions, this game is beyond annoying.
Did the dev made this purposely to make people frustrated.
How the hell do you open map, how the fuck do you save, why do i have to click at the bottom for the dialogue to pass.
Also the fullscreen/windowed can be buggy sometimes.
So many unnecessary things in this game that keeps making complicated.
I also kept holding Z and nothing happened, no tutorial or anything

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
Everything is radiated but the key components as in "Atoms" are still usable.
So yes essentially you take any "Food" you find in the outside world and turn it into Carbon.
Best Place to Farm is the supermarket, next best are the plenty houses around the base.

sadly they keep adding more and more since a few Updates now... always centered around whoring your crew out to the guy with the hammer or his crew.
tyvm

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
First impressions, this game is beyond annoying.
Did the dev made this purposely to make people frustrated.
How the hell do you open map, how the fuck do you save, why do i have to click at the bottom for the dialogue to pass.
Also the fullscreen/windowed can be buggy sometimes.
So many unnecessary things in this game that keeps making complicated.
I also kept holding Z and nothing happened, no tutorial or anything
Yes, the game is difficult to play with for first timer.
I delete the game the first time i tried and tried to play the game another time.
That's when i slowly get the game logic..
Content wise, its okay, with a lot of redundant feature at the moment.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone know how you start the my bro quest, i suspect its connected too the black friend but i can´t figure out how too get him too the base anymore.

Reactions: Tweaty

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know how you start the my bro quest, i suspect its connected too the black friend but i can´t figure out how too get him too the base anymore.
im wondering the same thing??
Considering that he is Part of the hammer dudes Crew and the Quest indicates NTR I'd advice to call him in to pay... or rather not pay your debt.
Or maybe wait several ingame weeks until your debt accumulated higher than his limit

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
This game is great. But looking at the recent update, the game genre might need to be updated so people know what to expect from the game.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Considering that he is Part of the hammer dudes Crew and the Quest indicates NTR I'd advice to call him in to pay... or rather not pay your debt.
Or maybe wait several ingame weeks until your debt accumulated higher than his limit
Yeh i guess it could be connected with not paying your debt will try it out i am not interested in ntr but this quest is ntr/avoidable so was planning on doing it.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes