Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I started trying to craft things at day 3. And yeah, I had adequate resources via cheating.
...cheating via a 3rd party tool?
or by changeing variables?
Had you already progressed the story far enough to unlock crafting and building?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
...cheating via a 3rd party tool?
or by changeing variables?
Had you already progressed the story far enough to unlock crafting and building?
By changing variables. And I assume that crafting was unlocked since it was explained in the help menu in-game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By changing variables. And I assume that crafting was unlocked since it was explained in the help menu in-game.
At the start of the game most areas of the base are locked, and get accessable by advancing the story, you'll also have to research most things first before you can order their creation.
See what happens by doing the things AI asks of you.
Changeing variables obviously has a chance to break a save... so let's hope you didn't screw up already

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.67
New Content:
- Start of the quest: My Bro. [NTR/Avoidable]
- Start of the quest: Good Girls. [NTR - Futa on Female]
- Start of the quest: Pain and Pleasure. [Futa on Male]

Minor changes:
-Fixed an issue that could make it impossible for squad members to attack during combat.
-Fixed an issue that could occur in some missions if one of the girls is assigned in the squad.

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
v 0.67
New Content:
- Start of the quest: My Bro. [NTR/Avoidable]
- Start of the quest: Good Girls. [NTR - Futa on Female]
- Start of the quest: Pain and Pleasure. [Futa on Male]

Minor changes:
-Fixed an issue that could make it impossible for squad members to attack during combat.
-Fixed an issue that could occur in some missions if one of the girls is assigned in the squad.

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
Google Drive
ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link: Google Drive

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:
Mega
ANDROID MEGA Download Link:
Mega

Sorry, can I get a spoiler for who is involved with the "pain and pleasure" quest? I guess I also want to know "good girls" too

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Start of the quest: My Bro. [NTR/Avoidable] is not working for me. quest says talk to ai, invite tony but there is no option to ask for different options of paying taxes. which is what the quest tells you what to do.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes