Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Yeh i guess it could be connected with not paying your debt will try it out i am not interested in ntr but this quest is ntr/avoidable so was planning on doing it.
please, do let us know if that winds up working out on activating that quest or not!!
thanks, n I appreciate it in advance!!!

Fugimugi

May 20, 2019
I don't know whats wrong... but i still cant trigger the lunch in the kitchen, i tried everything but it doesn't work, how i will supposed to talk about that cookie and research thing if i cant trigger it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't know whats wrong... but i still cant trigger the lunch in the kitchen, i tried everything but it doesn't work, how i will supposed to talk about that cookie and research thing if i cant trigger it
Have you tried to alter everyones schedule to be on break at 12:00?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
please, do let us know if that winds up working out on activating that quest or not!!
thanks, n I appreciate it in advance!!!
I tried just playing for 5 weeks without paying, no change thats it the quest is not that important for me, will probadly try it again in 3-4 updates when i return too the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried just playing for 5 weeks without paying, no change thats it the quest is not that important for me, will probadly try it again in 3-4 updates when i return too the game.
try calling the guys via talking to AI, I think there should be a tab in the overview that shows your debts and your income from Texas shelter, so make sure the values are high enough.
Once they are at the shelter you are likely given the Option to pay or not... choosing not to pay is likely the trigger you seek

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
try calling the guys via talking to AI, I think there should be a tab in the overview that shows your debts and your income from Texas shelter, so make sure the values are high enough.
Once they are at the shelter you are likely given the Option to pay or not... choosing not to pay is likely the trigger you seek
yeh thats not good if i do not give him the debt a few times, the boss quest start and that one i will not do. But as i was saying earlier the quest is not that important for me i just want too do as much as possible without the risk off running in too ntr.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeh thats not good if i do not give him the debt a few times, the boss quest start and that one i will not do. But as i was saying earlier the quest is not that important for me i just want too do as much as possible without the risk off running in too ntr.
I kind of expected that Quest to be a followup Quest to that actually.
But I gues you'd have to ask CrazyForgeStudio about the details for that Quest than.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone know how you start the my bro quest, i suspect its connected too the black friend but i can´t figure out how too get him too the base anymore.
My Bro is a quest related to Mike, you need to progress through the main quest and find him, do the quest with Titanium and visit him afterwards to recruit him and start this quest. I sometimes post spoilers on discord on how to access quests.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You just need to go to the kitchen between 12:00 and 13:00, and click on this button. asddasdasdasdas.jpg

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
My Bro is a quest related to Mike, you need to progress through the main quest and find him, do the quest with Titanium and visit him afterwards to recruit him and start this quest. I sometimes post spoilers on discord on how to access quests.
Ahh i would never have figured that out well tough luck mike no other guys allowed they are all mine lol.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you get and or use pills on the girls? after the centaur attempt with samantha it said i unlocked that type of pill, but now what xD

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i seem to have the same problem and i'm there precicely 12:23 which is between 12 and 13 and the icon doesn't appear View attachment 1769787 View attachment 1769788
The button will not appear if:

The hour is greater than 12
hour is less than 12
day is less than 3
If in the rules the player put 0 daily food consumption. 0 food per day = no lunch.

How much is your daily food consumption in the rules?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do I start the good girl and Pain and Pleasure quests?
Good Girls/Pain and Pleasure This quest starts after finishing Quest Rude girl with Robyn on the paths Futa on female and Futa on male, call Robyn to pay the taxes with Ai and talk to Robyn about the last night in the room to start one of these 2 quests. You can only start one, depending on how the Rude Girl quest ended.

Reactions: Dray

phantom_done

Oct 12, 2019
Everytime I try to progress the main quest to take mary and take to the guy in the warhouse. I click warehouse it just says "Im not sleepy or something like that" doesnt let me continue.... Someone help!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Everytime I try to progress the main quest to take mary and take to the guy in the warhouse. I click warehouse it just says "Im not sleepy or something like that" doesnt let me continue.... Someone help!
You can't sleep during work hours, because when you sleep the day will end, and you will lose hours of work where people at home could be researching, building or crafting, so you can only sleep after 9pm.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes