Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Wow the taxes system is pretty buggy, and the Houston collection too. When you pay or collect sometimes works, others not. Is a mess.
EDIT: My fail. I was doing it wrong

In addition, i can't change Megan/Sarah/James role. In room go to Backpack->Iphone->Photo change the roles, but don't take any effect.

PD: Version 0.68, W7

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
World After War 0.68 Public

New Content:
- Progress on "The Dead World" quest
- Small progress on "Mr. Blue Eyes" quest.

Links:

Reactions: arkypoub

tsuke

May 13, 2019
may i suggest that you just remove the combat part all together (make it a subfunction of drones) and make it a pure resource management game? So instead of combat you would just have to bring 3 girls and 3 aks to this location to pass it.

This relieves you of the burden of making a combat system work which takes more time and allow you to devote more to the resource management part maybe by expanding the stuff you can do in it.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I downloaded the save from way earlier in the thread, just to see if the animations were worth actually playing the game for, but there's no scene player, and the save that I loaded makes it so that nothing seems to work. All of the doors on the floor I'm on are locked with keys I don't have, and I can't change floors, since pressing on the Floor A and Floor B buttons doesn't do anything. I don't know what the big, green world button is for, because clicking on it doesn't do anything.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I downloaded the save from way earlier in the thread, just to see if the animations were worth actually playing the game for, but there's no scene player, and the save that I loaded makes it so that nothing seems to work. All of the doors on the floor I'm on are locked with keys I don't have, and I can't change floors, since pressing on the Floor A and Floor B buttons doesn't do anything. I don't know what the big, green world button is for, because clicking on it doesn't do anything.
Is your video card AMD? Someone earlier commented and managed to solve the problem of videos not running by changing some settings.

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
I started a new game and its just a black screen. Any fix?
Spam click near the bottom of the screen, that's how you advance dialogue in this game.
At the very very beginning, the game is just waiting on you to start the dialogue. It's silly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Spam click near the bottom of the screen, that's how you advance dialogue in this game.
At the very very beginning, the game is just waiting on you to start the dialogue. It's silly.
You are just playing the game with the default resolution than.
The scaleing is completly off so you have to reduce the resolution in the menu at the start of the game and everything will be fine

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
3 years in and the game isn't stable. Changing the resolution crashes the game. The default resolution has a screwed-up scaling that makes the dialogue unreadable. Images are missing. Action buttons don't always do what they're supposed to. Stay away.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes