Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Spam click near the bottom of the screen, that's how you advance dialogue in this game.
At the very very beginning, the game is just waiting on you to start the dialogue. It's silly.
You are just playing the game with the default resolution than.
The scaleing is completly off so you have to reduce the resolution in the menu at the start of the game and everything will be fine

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
3 years in and the game isn't stable. Changing the resolution crashes the game. The default resolution has a screwed-up scaling that makes the dialogue unreadable. Images are missing. Action buttons don't always do what they're supposed to. Stay away.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.69
New Content:
- Conclusion of "The Dead World" quest.

Version 0.69
$5 04/30
$2 05/07
$1 05/14
Public 05/21

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
LINUX GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:
MAC GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:
LINUX MEGA Download Link:
MAC MEGA Download Link:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Whats the ntr in this?
If you don't pay your tribute to raiders then it can happen, see below for one example. I think there are male NTR ones too but I never explored that aspect.

who the futa
The girls can take a futa pill which gives them a fully functioning penis, you can top or bottom as the MC. There is also Futa NTR where one of the raider girls finds and uses them.

MasterPhil

Apr 6, 2018
Even if I don't have post before on this thread, I enjoyed the game so far.
But, since :

- Start of the quest: Good Girls. [NTR - Futa on Female]
- Start of the quest: Pain and Pleasure. [Futa on Male]
I no longer play. Just not my "cup of tea"... It's sad, but all the taste are not for all. And like some many other games, make things "unavoidable" just seem to be a mystake for who want to increase the number of followers...

Good luck for the rest of the journey...

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native langage...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Even if I don't have post before on this thread, I enjoyed the game so far.
But, since :

I no longer play. Just not my "cup of tea"... It's sad, but all the taste are not for all. And like some many other games, make things "unavoidable" just seem to be a mystake for who want to increase the number of followers...

Good luck for the rest of the journey...

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native langage...
These 2 missions can only be started if you have given futa pills to Robyn. Each start depending on what the player decides to do after Jack gives Robyn the futa pill. if you don't like futa you simply cannot give futa pills to Robyn and wait to complete the Rude Girl mission when the game has the way without involving futa with Robyn. Which will only happen when she is one of the content winners in the monthly polls I do on patreon.

Reactions: Matsageman

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
These 2 missions can only be started if you have given futa pills to Robyn. Each start depending on what the player decides to do after Jack gives Robyn the futa pill. if you don't like futa you simply cannot give futa pills to Robyn and wait to complete the Rude Girl mission when the game has the way without involving futa with Robyn. Which will only happen when she is one of the content winners in the monthly polls I do on patreon.
Hello CFS, can the NTR be avoided or is it compulsory?Or become so in future builds?

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hey there !

Obligatory NTR hater disclosure . I'm interested in the management game but avoided it because i don't want any Netorare. But keep seeing it regularly updated and my curiosity is getting the better of me. I read a few pages of the comments and I would like to ask a few things before trying it.

1. How masculine is MC? from what I gather he's most likely a little bitch at the beginning, can you, as the player, make decisions to change him to be more dominant / assertive? Does it shows ?

2. It seems that there is a quest system in game, but can you see the tags of the quests in game before taking them? If not, are they self explanatory enough to know ahead of time what will happen?

3. Is it even possible to avoid quests or are they imposed on you and the only way to avoid them is to "fail" them?

4. How big is the impact of NTR quests relating to progression? If i turn down any and all NTR related quests ( which i intend to do) wil I take a significant hit to my progression that other quests cannot compensate?

5. Saw that most NTR is related to failing some quests / objectives. If i somewhat fails a quest and get a scene, will it be Rape or NTR? because there's a significant difference: rape is against Li's consent while NTR is giving consent and willingly cucking MC behind his back. Sharing is another thing completely tho.

6. If such scene happends be it rape and/or NTR, is it skippable ?

7. If some NTR happens can I get rid of the perpetrator? Obviously can't have a bitch badmouthing me in MY shelter while i keep her sorry ass alive.

8. If some NTR happens can you get revenge in any way?

Thank you for your time guys !

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey there !

Obligatory NTR hater disclosure . I'm interested in the management game but avoided it because i don't want any Netorare. But keep seeing it regularly updated and my curiosity is getting the better of me. I read a few pages of the comments and I would like to ask a few things before trying it.

1. How masculine is MC? from what I gather he's most likely a little bitch at the beginning, can you, as the player, make decisions to change him to be more dominant / assertive? Does it shows ?

2. It seems that there is a quest system in game, but can you see the tags of the quests in game before taking them? If not, are they self explanatory enough to know ahead of time what will happen?

3. Is it even possible to avoid quests or are they imposed on you and the only way to avoid them is to "fail" them?

4. How big is the impact of NTR quests relating to progression? If i turn down any and all NTR related quests ( which i intend to do) wil I take a significant hit to my progression that other quests cannot compensate?

5. Saw that most NTR is related to failing some quests / objectives. If i somewhat fails a quest and get a scene, will it be Rape or NTR? because there's a significant difference: rape is against Li's consent while NTR is giving consent and willingly cucking MC behind his back. Sharing is another thing completely tho.

6. If such scene happends be it rape and/or NTR, is it skippable ?

7. If some NTR happens can I get rid of the perpetrator? Obviously can't have a bitch badmouthing me in MY shelter while i keep her sorry ass alive.

8. If some NTR happens can you get revenge in any way?

Thank you for your time guys !
To put it simply... the MC is quiet the Wimp, he gains some respect for scavenging in the apocalyptic world, but he won't get buff and the girls won't call him master or anything.
He rules with love and passion, though at one quest he swears to take revenge on a sassy girl... though someone else will do the punishment.
Also if the Morale falls to deep the MC can be exiled from the shelter apparently
Fail to pay your taxes and the girls will have to pay with their bodies... so it's NTR as in netorase.
Quiet alot of content aside of NTR, but also quiet alot placeholder Events.

• Sad

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
My Curiosity has got the best of me, so I have to ask because of the transformation genre tag. Does the MC get Gender-bent?.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My Curiosity has got the best of me, so I have to ask because of the transformation genre tag. Does the MC get Gender-bent?.
No... Girls have limited scenes of getting their Boobs temporaly increased or temporaly growing a dick.
Well there are also some girls that turn from undead/mutants to normal humans again.

Reactions: JaszMan

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Hnmm 27 days into the game and i'm pretty much done. I LOVE management game but i like there to be some point and a small bit of realism to said games. Major minuses to this game are the super grindy and unrealistic approach to happiness . IE (1) MC is male surrounded by beautiful woman two of which are more then happy to hop in bed with him and if you take him out to gather it is almost impossible to keep him happy if the guy is this much of a depressant he has no business surviving the damn apocalypses. (2) day 27 and five people are walking around the base I have 11 hours set aside to keep the base clean and every day i lose moral do to cleanliness every day....i'm not sure what kind of pigs live in the shelter but as the leader i would boot there ass into the wasteland. H scenes are nice, graphics are decent, decent premise to a gameplay but needs a lot a work to make it enjoyable to play...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hnmm 27 days into the game and i'm pretty much done. I LOVE management game but i like there to be some point and a small bit of realism to said games. Major minuses to this game are the super grindy and unrealistic approach to happiness . IE (1) MC is male surrounded by beautiful woman two of which are more then happy to hop in bed with him and if you take him out to gather it is almost impossible to keep him happy if the guy is this much of a depressant he has no business surviving the damn apocalypses. (2) day 27 and five people are walking around the base I have 11 hours set aside to keep the base clean and every day i lose moral do to cleanliness every day....i'm not sure what kind of pigs live in the shelter but as the leader i would boot there ass into the wasteland. H scenes are nice, graphics are decent, decent premise to a gameplay but needs a lot a work to make it enjoyable to play...
Each Character should rest 3 times a day at minimum, make the last time slot a cleaning slot for the designated character.
Make them Rest at 12:00 (Group dinner raises morale and happiness if I correctly recall) and 23:00 together (except cleaner), and for the last one use different slots as you'll be able to find them lacing in the base and interact with them.
prevent the MC and his companion to return after 20:00 in order to save happiness and morale.

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
two things if someone could help me
How do u get engine unit I thought it had do with one of two work benches but after I builded them that still not option to craft I can build am electrical engine unit but that require engine unit
Also how do I increase research points

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes