Billybob423

Sep 28, 2018
wtf game bugged and reverted megan and sarah to teacher and best friend :mad:

Is there a way to fix this ???
Renetta this might be because you saved your game as a new save file.

If it is you will have to either reassign the characters for each new save or go to the folder \WawWin0.69\World After War_Data\Save\'SAVE NAME'\Database (where 'SAVE NAME' is the save with the working assigned relationships) and copy the files "RolesData" and "RolesDataAll" to your new save file.

I don't know why this isn't automatic when a new save is created and it will need to be done every time the game is saved as a new file.

Hope this helps.

• Angry
Reactions: Hysni

Noldyn

Apr 12, 2018
Are there scenes for Sarah and Megan in the bathroom? I've tried peeking at them but the MC gets queasy, which is weird cause there are bathroom scenes for both of them in the gallery.

Incrad

May 22, 2020
View attachment 485290

Overview:
You play as Jack, a young nerd and a virgin, who wakes up on a military base inside a mountain, in a NRF (nuclear refugees facility) place for VIPs and government people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair / build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world!
Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2022-05-20
Developer: Crazy Forge Studio - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.69 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
This game needs to be on a hard drive location that does not need admin authorization to be able to read or save files and will not work right if the game folder is on the "Desktop" or inside the "Users" folder for example.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - How to Cheat - Official Save -
F.A.Q

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 418491 View attachment 418493 View attachment 418494 View attachment 418495 View attachment 418496 View attachment 418497 View attachment 1205546 View attachment 1205547 View attachment 1205548 View attachment 1205549 View attachment 1205550 View attachment 1205551 View attachment 1205552 View attachment 1205553 View attachment 1205554 View attachment 1205555 View attachment 1205556 View attachment 1205558 View attachment 1205559
I started playing the game so far so good till I got to the wold map the deployment icon is hidden on my screen the resolution is to wide it is not much but it made the game unplayable for me. Heads up I have a Galaxie Tab S6

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.70
New Content:
- Small progress on "I'll do it myself" quest.

Minor changes:
-The game now automatically saves to the Autosave file and no longer to the last game saved by the player.
-Coal Generator available for research and build, produces 50 energy day and consumes 5 coal ore.
-Added a big warning on the 2nd and 3rd when the player opens the world map to point out the help menu.
-Small increase in coal found in mines.
-Added chance to find coal in Steelworks.

Version 0.70
$5 05/15
$2 05/22
$1 05/29
Public 06/05

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I started version 0.70 but all my quests are red. The "I'll do it myself" quest I don't have, where does it start and how can I be sure I don't have any other quests to do? The save on page 1 link is for the version 0.47 which doesn't help much.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just checking in but are we able to avoid the ntr and futa yet?
Last i checked you either give a futa pill to the antagonist female or get ntr'd by the antagonist male.
I heard there was an alternate way to complete that one coming but its been a few months.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just checking in but are we able to avoid the ntr and futa yet?
Last i checked you either give a futa pill to the antagonist female or get ntr'd by the antagonist male.
I heard there was an alternate way to complete that one coming but its been a few months.
The player can advance in the quest by giving the big tits pill to Robyn, but this option will only become available in the game when Robyn wins in the polls, which for months has not happened yet.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
The player can advance in the quest by giving the big tits pill to Robyn, but this option will only become available in the game when Robyn wins in the polls, which for months has not happened yet.
Whelp, guess I'm in the minority and thus this game will not continue for me.
If she ever wins please ping me but yeah, NTR or Futa is a lose lose for me.

Mhyrddin

Jan 26, 2021
Whelp, guess I'm in the minority and thus this game will not continue for me.
If she ever wins please ping me but yeah, NTR or Futa is a lose lose for me.
I would guess that she doesn't win because she's an unlikeable character. Every interaction I don't want to sex her, I want to flat out murder her. I hope the dev rights in THAT ability.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I would guess that she doesn't win because she's an unlikeable character. Every interaction I don't want to sex her, I want to flat out murder her. I hope the dev rights in THAT ability.
I mean, its one way to resolve the quest....
Futa Pill, NTR, Breast enlargement pill, MURDER.
The choice is yours! (I will settle for #3 or #4!)

Though it would be nice if the dev didn't lock progress of quests behind votes. I've always viewed patron votes as fetish content, not stopping a key storyline from having a baseline ending besides fetish content. But I get it, I'm in the minority (oddly enough).

Reactions: ZenGarden

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Trying to talk with Michelle soft locks the gane. The map is still anusy on Android. Is whomwt the boss an A/B? Or just let it happen if you prefer more intercourse and are self aware enough to not project onto someone elses homunculus?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
You also hyper stack quests on Ai and Samantha, convine that with not being able to immediately brain Tony the first time he is even mentioned as existing, that there is no summon button outside of AI, that it doesnt even matter how much you give him and that negative events happen at random and that it still drains resources is incredibly tedious.

Plus map is anusy on Android. Saves dont work properly and it keeps resetting custom roles.

Somehow its even worse than it was last year

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
anyone can give an honest opinion, i don't have issues with futa and ntr looks like if played correctly as the dev says can be undone , should i start it or wait a bit, any suggestion would be appreciated

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes