Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Can anyone tell how to find Megan. I am stuck at "The Dead World" quest. The hint say "Go see how Megan is doing".
How did u start "The Dead World" quest if u dont mind me asking, cause im honestly having trouble on triggering it???

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
How did u start "The Dead World" quest if u dont mind me asking, cause im honestly having trouble on triggering it???
Sorry, but I don't remember how I triggered it. Because, I stopped playing this game for a long time. Now when I came back to the game after many update. I forgot a lot of things.
I also got successful for proceeding "The Dead World".

• Sad
Reactions: no1milfhunter

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Does/can, somebody/anybody, who may know how to do this even if its a, "probably" may know how to at the very least, please help me out on how to activate it???
I surely would really appreciate it if u could....
As always.,
Thank u, n advance!!!
This is the first quest that the player starts in the game on the first day at the end of the first scene after leaving the clinic.

Can anyone tell how to find Megan. I am stuck at "The Dead World" quest. The hint say "Go see how Megan is doing".
Prison.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
This is the first quest that the player starts in the game on the first day at the end of the first scene after leaving the clinic.

Prison.
Really!!?
Well that's weird then, because I don't recall it ever showing up on my quest list, or anything..
Unless I somehow ended up completing it before it's most recent ending conclusion update.,
Which is now all honestly really confusing n my case when, thinking about it!!???

Kitkat33sh

May 19, 2020
the radio quest , how to get the step van and the rest of the reqs . and where i can find the shilter deposite. please help

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.71
New Content:
- Small progress on "Saving a Ghost Reaper" quest.
- Small progress on "Who's The Boss" quest.
- New movie option to watch with Angelica: Drama.

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
as much as i would like to play this game its just immposible for me i dont have ideea what the fuck am i supose to do everything so complicated ...... idk men i downloaded the game 4 times in hopes of an ingame walkthrough but nope i guess some game aren't supose to be played ...

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
as much as i would like to play this game its just immposible for me i dont have ideea what the fuck am i supose to do everything so complicated ...... idk men i downloaded the game 4 times in hopes of an ingame walkthrough but nope i guess some game aren't supose to be played ...
IK how you feel. when i first start this game. i thought it was going to be good. until i started playing this game. i still have no idea. there no tutorial. they don't tell you what to do. its like elden ring. you don't know where to go.

Reactions: Ecstazy22335
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes