nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Those are helicopters, they are for faster movement but uses more fuel. the Chinook is the fastest with 10 m/s. Vulture 6 m/s and Black Hawk 8 m/s. I prefer only Chinook, fuel is not that big of a problem.
Here's some relevant specs if the dev is trying for realism on aircraft... note that as there is no 'real world' Vulture I'm using the MH-6 Little Bird/MD530 Defender family as a stand-in. Depending on manufacturing technology, if he wants to add fixed-wing planes the most plausible types would be the OV-10 Bronco (multirole short-runway) light attack/transport, A-10 Warthog and for a primitive-manufacturing jet fighter maybe A-4 Skyhawk. You're not gonna be realistically cranking out F-22s or F-35s, but cobbling a salvaged museum bird back together into flyable condition is plausible, and if you skip the electronics the A-4 and A-10 could have just as easily been built with WWII machine shop facilities.

AircraftCruise speedOperational range
(round trip, double for one-way)
PayloadArmament (option lists are "Pick 1 per station," not "all at once")
CH-47F Chinook296km/h370km10886kg or 55 paxDoorguns: 3 stations (L shoulder, R shoulder/door and rear ramp) each with one of:
  • M134 7.62 Minigun
  • M240 7.62 GPMG

ACH-47A gunship version had
5 gun stations (L/R shoulder, L/R waist and rear ramp), each with 1 of:
  • M2 .50BMG HMG
  • M240 7.62 GPMG
  • M134 7.62 Minigun plausible but not used
2x fixed 20mm autocannons
1x 40mm grenade-launcher turret
2 hardpoints with 1 of:
  • Rocket pod, 19x 70mm unguided
  • M134 7.62 Minigun
  • 7x 70mm guided rocket pod plausible but not available during ACH-47 operational life
UH-60 Blackhawk282km/h590km1450kg internal or 4100kg external (including drop tanks or hardpoint weapons) or
11 pax
Doorguns: 2 stations, each with 1 of
  • M134 7.62 Minigun
  • M240 7.62 GPMG
  • GAU-19 .50BMG Gatling
Hardpoints: 4 stations, each with 1 of
  • Drop tank, 760l
  • Rocket pod, 19x 70mm unguided
  • 2x rocket pod, each 7x 70mm guided or unguided
  • 4x Hellfire ATGM
  • 2x Stinger AAM
MH-6 Little Bird250km/h430km684kg or 6 pax2 hardpoints, each with 1 of:
  • M134 7.62 Minigun
  • M240 7.62 GPMG
  • GAU-19 .50BMG Gatling
  • Rocket pod, 7x 70mm guided or unguided
  • 2x Hellfire ATGM
  • 2x Stinger AAM

Caldargo

Oct 28, 2019
I had at least 20 visits with Tony by talking to Ai and not given him food or water and "Who's the Boss" quest still dose not activate help please?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I maybe ask this question too soon, but is there a option already to fuck Tony with his own hammer already or i need to wait more :giggle: ?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I had at least 20 visits with Tony by talking to Ai and not given him food or water and "Who's the Boss" quest still dose not activate help please?
You must owe more than 159 food or 499 water and go to sleep to start the NTR quest with Tony.

I maybe ask this question too soon, but is there a option already to fuck Tony with his own hammer already or i need to wait more :giggle: ?
Yes, we still can't "fix" things with Tony.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
CrazyForgeStudio Building on my prior, there have been any number of times when the US Air Force has had complex multimillion-dollar planes grounded by a shortage of fifty-cent microchips for some key electronic part. Guess the TLDR Summary on what I'm trying to say is unless NRF-7 has its own chip factory and programming facility, looking to more primitive vehicle and weapons technology, call it 1950s to early 1960s era designs might be a good way to take "baby steps" in both air and ground fighting vehicles.

Deep-diving, another hazard to consider from that is "Lost Tech"--for example, if you were trying to build a steam locomotive the drive wheels need to be aligned a certain way and there are only two shops in the entire USA with those "quartering" facilities, and the forges or foundries required to do the single-piece casting of a frame that size are extinct. Similarly, the large-block radial and V-16 engines of WWII planes are Lost Tech--nobody has the facilities to forge them anymore, which means even the crappiest-shape Pratt & Whitney Twin Wasps, Wright Cyclones or RR Merlins go for HUGE bucks.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
New Content:

- The Cat pill becomes available to give to Ai.
- Small progress on the "Good Girls" quest.
- New futa on male option when you invite Ai and Ashley to watch a movie with you.

Minor changes:

-Fix, canceling the Anal option during the movie with Ai and Ashley now returns you to the beginning of the options correctly.

Version 0.72
$5 06/15
$2 06/22
$1 06/29
Public 07/06

GOOGLE DRIVE

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

tsuke

May 13, 2019
IMO if you want to bring this game to the next level I would rework the earlier sex scenes to make it more rewarding (i prefer futa on male :D) also I would replace that combat system with a tollgate system instead where you have to bring x or y supplies to a certain place to win that combat.

Adding more content is good but i dont think thats what your game is missing. Its like a tall tower you have to widen the base a bit.

Nihilat

Jun 20, 2018
Are there NTR scenes with the "landlady" or "roomate" in this game? Or just with other characters

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any cheats or pregnancies?
Go to page 1 shows you how to cheat, just have to edit a file, very easy you can have just about everything before someone wakes up, alot editing time and resources, haven't played in a long time, will start again.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes