Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played in a couple of updates and wondering if the MC can make weapons yet, esp. guns and drones? Thanks.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Looking at this game, why's it rated so low? Doesn't look like it's that bad so imma try it but usually you can glance at a game and see why it's so low...
Coz its way too complicated and a lot of micromanagement. Basically u feel like sorting out military logistics base, and occasionally a women passes by your post. And thats it.

Torins

May 2, 2017
Looking at this game, why's it rated so low? Doesn't look like it's that bad so imma try it but usually you can glance at a game and see why it's so low...
tedious resource management, at times slow progression, and the official save file is two years old, returning players who didn't manually backed up their save will look at the time investment in getting to the new content and get annoyed. just look back at the last pages at the people who ask for new save files.

Reactions: kark

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
Anyone able to get this working on Mac with Crossover app? It can launch but all the main page text are missing

kark

Jun 18, 2017
tedious resource management, at times slow progression, and the official save file is two years old, returning players who didn't manually backed up their save will look at the time investment in getting to the new content and get annoyed. just look back at the last pages at the people who ask for new save files.
Yes this and bad design decisions, i mean, i can only continue a quest one step per day because i only can talk with a woman one time each day! This is bullshit in a sandbox game, why that limitations???
Getting scenes are confused and tedious too, for example, the gym scenes you have to:
-Give to X girl free time.
-Go there at Y time.
-That girl must have a scene there.
The dev needs to check out other sand-box games, like, cmon... there is no even a way to skip day (except making the time faster) so if you just want to do a quest chain, you have to waste maybe one or 2 mins to make the day past in order to talk with the npc again.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Yes this and bad design decisions, i mean, i can only continue a quest one step per day because i only can talk with a woman one time each day! This is bullshit in a sandbox game, why that limitations???
Getting scenes are confused and tedious too, for example, the gym scenes you have to:
-Give to X girl free time.
-Go there at Y time.
-That girl must have a scene there.
The dev needs to check out other sand-box games, like, cmon... there is no even a way to skip day (except making the time faster) so if you just want to do a quest chain, you have to waste maybe one or 2 mins to make the day past in order to talk with the npc again.
okay

Last edited:

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
Zdravím vývojáři, velmi dobrá hra, ale mám problém s černou obrazovkou při animacích, někdo tu psal, že bych měl zmenšit grafické rozhraní v hlavním menu, snížil jsem to na minimum a nic. Rád tě podpořím, ale polovinu věci nezaplatím.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes