OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
does anyone know how to assign/give weapons to crew? only go mc with glok 9mm, but have made all other available firearms

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.75
New Content:

-02 options to pay Taxes with Tony after advancing in the quest "Who's The Boss" quest.
-Small progress on "I'll do it myself" quest.
-New option when you invite Ai and Ashley to watch a movie with you.

Minor changes:
-Fixed an issue when the player could progress on The Dead World quest before talking to Tyrese about Megan and Sarah.

Version 0.75

$5 07/30
$2 08/06
$1 08/13
Public 08/20

GOOGLE DRIVE

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Quick question: I've seen different people describe a specific scene in this game as NTR. That said:

Is it true that there is a rape scene or moment where a Love Interest (Ai I heard) is raped and it's unavoidable?

I'd appreciate a response and thank you!
Edit: I'm talking about a scene/moment before MC meets her or something as well.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Quick question: I've seen different people describe a specific scene in this game as NTR. That said:

Is it true that there is a rape scene or moment where a Love Interest (Ai I heard) is raped and it's unavoidable?

I'd appreciate a response and thank you!
Edit: I'm talking about a scene/moment before MC meets her or something as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rzn

Jun 27, 2017
so many progression stopping bugs wtf you need to save every little step or in best scenario waste time to do all day again and in average restart

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Is it normal that i dont see some quests? For example i dont see the quest "I'll do it myself" but i'm clearly doing it cause i receive updates about it. Is it a corrupted save problem or some quests cant be seen in the quest menu?

123happy

Mar 10, 2019
Okay the game seems fun but i am starting to hate how complicated it is. Kinda Wish the game had an in depth tutorial that basically taught you eveything you need to like once you scavenge the resoursces you need then craft the components you need to then build a certain update on what you need. I kinda wish the walkthrough was updated to make playing the game a bit easier.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

123happy

Mar 10, 2019
Complexity is nice and i did read the green ? but call me dumb or what ever but i feel like the game doesn't do enough directing you on what you need to do to survive which is nice if your one of those type of players that like that style of play but for me it would be nice if the game was simplified more so i could focus my attention more events. Maybe the game could have different game modes one like the current game as is another where the ai does alot of the heavy lifting gathering resources, crafting, building, all the current annoying stuff with i don't know robots and the player could possibly upgrade the robots which then would give players more freedom to focus on the people in the world and the actions you take that effect the current story.

TLDR: The game is complex and needs a better tutorial for player retention. Also have different modes like free mode so the player can just focus on the story more while still having some control over resource management which would basically be easy mode, and the other game mode could possible be True Survival where the game would be as is, where careless management and lack of knowledge can lead to a quick game over for those who like the thrill of a challenge.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is it normal that i dont see some quests? For example i dont see the quest "I'll do it myself" but i'm clearly doing it cause i receive updates about it. Is it a corrupted save problem or some quests cant be seen in the quest menu?
This quest begins after visiting Robyn in the Living Room, and the MC ends up taking the female pill.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes