123happy

Mar 10, 2019
Okay the game seems fun but i am starting to hate how complicated it is. Kinda Wish the game had an in depth tutorial that basically taught you eveything you need to like once you scavenge the resoursces you need then craft the components you need to then build a certain update on what you need. I kinda wish the walkthrough was updated to make playing the game a bit easier.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

123happy

Mar 10, 2019
Complexity is nice and i did read the green ? but call me dumb or what ever but i feel like the game doesn't do enough directing you on what you need to do to survive which is nice if your one of those type of players that like that style of play but for me it would be nice if the game was simplified more so i could focus my attention more events. Maybe the game could have different game modes one like the current game as is another where the ai does alot of the heavy lifting gathering resources, crafting, building, all the current annoying stuff with i don't know robots and the player could possibly upgrade the robots which then would give players more freedom to focus on the people in the world and the actions you take that effect the current story.

TLDR: The game is complex and needs a better tutorial for player retention. Also have different modes like free mode so the player can just focus on the story more while still having some control over resource management which would basically be easy mode, and the other game mode could possible be True Survival where the game would be as is, where careless management and lack of knowledge can lead to a quick game over for those who like the thrill of a challenge.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is it normal that i dont see some quests? For example i dont see the quest "I'll do it myself" but i'm clearly doing it cause i receive updates about it. Is it a corrupted save problem or some quests cant be seen in the quest menu?
This quest begins after visiting Robyn in the Living Room, and the MC ends up taking the female pill.

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
i dont understand 12 and 13 in the walk through Ive done everything in the walk through nothing happens i have the card but cant check if i do so thats useless not tomention i have no idea where to use the card you get in the kitchen

Last edited:

Verdex

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, I think I'm stuck in the natural selection quest it says to wait a day for Sakura to recover but on the next day nothing happens. Am I missing something?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i dont understand 12 and 13 in the walk through Ive done everything in the walk through nothing happens i have the card but cant check if i do so thats useless not tomention i have no idea where to use the card you get in the kitchen
All keys and cards have the name of the place where you can use them for doors and compartments; you just have to look at what you have in your inventory.

Okay, I think I'm stuck in the natural selection quest it says to wait a day for Sakura to recover but on the next day nothing happens. Am I missing something?
Many quests and scenes start by going to floor A and floor B. It is in my plans to disable the button to go immediately to the room when a quest or scene is ready to start, and thus force the player to go through the corridors of the 2 floors and trigger the scene.

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
so ... i build weapons ... move em from the shelter to the squad but the only weapon i see to equip is the knife the mc already uses? if i hit equip on it at any girl it wont equip, if i hit equip at the mc it just vanish ...

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
This quest begins after visiting Robyn in the Living Room, and the MC ends up taking the female pill.
Yeah, i've started it, what i'm saying is that i dont see it in the quest tracker. So i dont know at wich point of it am and what i am supposed to do next. I have the same problem with other quests. I've attached the DB in case it's usefull

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I really have no clue what to do in this game or how. Is there a way to make this less complicated or is this game just not for me then?

Cause i am hell of confused about literally anything.....

Reactions: Gudil

Edger

May 30, 2017
is there a bug with Tyrese? cause I can't seem to trigger how to talk about him with Samantha even though I did everything in the game. (aside from the NTR quest)

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
is there a bug with Tyrese? cause I can't seem to trigger how to talk about him with Samantha even though I did everything in the game. (aside from the NTR quest)
Either it is bug, or you have not progressed through the other related quests yet.

Cynicgrow

Apr 12, 2017
Is there any scene for not paying taxes (500 food 1000 water)? I'm over it but nothing happened.

Hoped he moved in with his men and be like: Yeah, no she can't work today, Pool is closed today and so on.

At least it would be nice to have that choice instead of immediate game over.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do i get the factory key? If it is in the kitchen then how do i get kitchen keys to find it?
The answer to this question is in the F.A.Q of the post.

Is there any scene for not paying taxes (500 food 1000 water)? I'm over it but nothing happened.

Hoped he moved in with his men and be like: Yeah, no she can't work today, Pool is closed today and so on.

At least it would be nice to have that choice instead of immediate game over.
The next scenes will be about the other ways of paying the taxes with Tony. The game follows a story line and I prefer that the NTR does not deviate too much from this line.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I had a weird relationship with this game. While I really like it for some reason I cant get saves to carry between updates so I play all content then wait some months and start again. seeying no one else seem to talk about It I assume Im doing something wrong. Is there a way to keep progress between updates?

Gleus

Jan 14, 2020
Who is Tyrese ? Where is Tyrese ? I Have done all other Quest ... (Coming Soon). Only open Quest is Dead World.

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
How about an option to pay the Tony tax with a bullet to his head and shove his hammer up his ass? Can we build more drones yet? Better weapons? Decide not to tell the regional asshole where our shelter is?

Reactions: Miscellaneous NPC
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes