Tom22458

May 26, 2020
Gas consumption has increased by a lot, i loaded 100 gal in the step van and ran out before i got to Houston. Before it would only take 20 to 30. Is this the way it's supposed to be or a bug?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.77
New Content:

- New futa on male option when you invite Ai and Ashley to watch a movie with you.
- Small progress on the "Special Care" quest. [FUTA ON MALE]
- Visit Angelica at the Gym.
- Visit Angelica at the Living Room.

Minor changes:

- Small progress on the language system.

GOOGLE DRIVE

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA

WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
World After War 0.77
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Drejtesi

Amon617

May 23, 2022
I just started playing. Seems like the Dev(s) is not native English speaker. Is grammar getting any better later in the game? I mean it's not a big issue. It's a second language to me aswell but it's so hard to focus and read sometimes.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
can't believe im gonna ask this but does someone have a complete save from the last version? Forgot this game creates the saves inside the game directory instead of the app/local folders and I of course deleted the game like a fool. Already saw the "official" save in the op but that is way too far back for me.
I was like ok...no save then I'll just extract the images to see what I'm missing out on, but NOPE....unity extractor throws an error while loading the data folder

Reactions: Dark_Moustache

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
game seems broken, I restarted, I did cheat some materials and stuff so this could be a cause. I got to the point samantha wakes up, but when I try to talk to her in my room, it just is blank, she won't show up. It seems like this is completely game breaking as all samantha content is locked away

Reactions: vessalius12

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
So is it normal for Samantha to just stop being in the bioloab? Still have a couple of quests that say to meet her there but it's always empty now.

sajka

Sep 18, 2022
my old save is not showing even after copying the old save file, is there any solution ?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes