Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Jesus what a buggy mess. When I try to visit warehouses on the second day I have to visit the northern one first and then the southern one, if I try to do it the other way around no warehouse menu pops up. Doing this means I lost a lot of time. When I load up an earlier save the two warehouses are gone since the game seems to think I have already visited them, even though i haven't - meaning I have to start a new game after spending so much time on the first one.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Also, what kind of gallery is this? The point of a gallery is the ability to replay scenes, not just see pictures of them. And this gallery doesn't even seem to contain all the scenes.

• Haha

serpent001

Jul 25, 2020
still waiting for who the boss quest to conclude. i don't want to play it till we can be able to fk him up good. and i know some people love futa but not me. i don't care if it avaiable in this game but please don't force player to do it. the first time i click on futa option because i don't know what the fk the pill do i delete the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Piotrek

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
still waiting for who the boss quest to conclude. i don't want to play it till we can be able to fk him up good. and i know some people love futa but not me. i don't care if it avaiable in this game but please don't force player to do it. the first time i click on futa option because i don't know what the fk the pill do i delete the game.
There is a Futa Tag for this game and you complain about it? I dont like it either sometimes but when i get a scene i skip it when i dont want to watch it. NTR is what annoys me the most but i dont complain about it :)

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.79
New content:

-Small progress on the "Special Care" quest. [Big tits pill option]
-A new option when inviting Mary to watch a movie.
-Kissing and hugging Mary is different depending on the progress of the quests related to her.

v0.78
New Content:

-Now in the bedroom after calling Robyn, you can put Jennifer to do maid services for Robyn after progress on the "Good Girls" quest.
-New scene with Ashley available on Floor B with 50 hearts and progressing in the quest for "A Curious Date in the Night".

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
With the recent updates, can you shove that moronic warlord's hammer up his ass and put a bullet in his head yet? Better yet, choose not to tell him where your base is?

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Is he just giving us little drips of scene content without doing anything to add/fix game mechanics? Is there any timeline from the author on when the GAME part of this GAME will be made?

• Thinking Face

the_real_rs

May 7, 2019
Not sure if the New Mac version is patched. So I am going to give you some things I did to get the game to work. If I double click the icon it won't let me start a new game. But if I open contents and go to WawMac0.78.app/Contents/MacOS/ and start the executable World After War it starts a new game with no issues.

WickedOne

Aug 28, 2019
When asked to - Do more test with Samantha and then test out for aditional samples. Are animations in game or do you guys have a black screen with dialog and no pictures? Also no big boods renders just cuts to end and keep testing?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
okay just when it was starting to get interesting now there is futa on male?! Seriously?!:FacePalm: at least add a warning before something like that start because not everyone is interested in seeing that...
maybe the dev should have an option to disable this kind of content in option or something

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now.
Can someone give me some advice with the relationship system?
Just now i see MC phone and the game ask me
Megan, Mc's teacher:
Sarah, Mc's Bestfriend:

Now i know that the game as incest. Can someone help me to put the right choice?
Tell me the name of the mother and something like that? So when the game ask me i choice the right role to every women in game?
For example il Megan a real teacher? Or is some other MC's parents?

Thank you

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys just find the game right now.
Can someone give me some advice with the relationship system?
Just now i see MC phone and the game ask me
Megan, Mc's teacher:
Sarah, Mc's Bestfriend:

Now i know that the game as incest. Can someone help me to put the right choice?
Tell me the name of the mother and something like that? So when the game ask me i choice the right role to every women in game?
For example il Megan a real teacher? Or is some other MC's parents?

Thank you
Haven't seen any incest, haven't seen anyone related, I kept same choices game gave me. Tip: If you going edit save file DO NOT CHANGE TIME, I finished everything in less 7 days, wasn't gonna spend 3 months grinding, to get the love up just gift them in the morning when you talk to them, also read the ? in world map gives you all the tips and there's also a small walkthrough with some tips on page 1. If you want enjoy game and not be a granpa by the time you level everything edit the save, besides when you have the 357 gun you gonna need bullets and for that you gonna have to edit the save file, besides you can edit as much you want a little to get threw, medium to grind less or a lot(me)to never grind and just stick to banging the girls and doing missions(lol). On first day I grabbed the items from the door ,saved and gave my self 99 of each that way I put items on all doors and more access open, also if you going edit save do all research first that way you get rid of that,then go for components(crafting)once you crafting save and edit and remove time and put 1 so when time passes you research/craft/build all in first minute, like I said it's up to you if you want stay play this game till you have grey hair lol

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
if only there was a ingame cheat.
this folder goes into World after war data/save. folder name 1, Day 5 russian girl hasn't woken up, All research,craft and build done, you have chopper ready to use, have enough resources to feed the whole world, you have all access cards available the ones missing AI gives them to you, only tutorial quests done, MC is equip with 2x 357 with 990 bullets(strongest weapon, mc has 1k hp. Only thing you have to do is quests and give some loving to girls, for girls in the morning just gift them the 2 things that give most points, you have +90k resources,but feel free to max all to 99999. Enjoy. MC has same name game gives you, feel free to change it.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
So i put my last save from v 0.77 into the v.79 folder and started the game. All quests are still red and the text say "coming soon".
So i went to sleep and called all woman in my room but nothing new. A went outside and it started that Ashley came in my room and we had Anal.
How do i get get the new content? Just play further and hope for the best?

Reactions: chicho1958
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes