chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any cheats or pregnancies?
Go to page 1 shows you how to cheat, just have to edit a file, very easy you can have just about everything before someone wakes up, alot editing time and resources, haven't played in a long time, will start again.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Is this a tutorial to navigate the ingame UI?
No, this is some thoughts for helping the Dev out with realistic numbers and capabilities for vehicles in-game. Trying to provide info resources for him to use or not depending on what kind of airmobility and Death From Above options he might want to give us for dealing with Tony and his tank, among other threats.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I have a question about the "meet girl at X when she isn't working"-Events:
Do I need to do them at a specific time? Or just be in the right place when the girl is on yellow?

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
so fa one of the most decent games out here , out there

the interphase is no so hard to learn to use .

good renders hot girls ,

should like to have more content, but till now it have a prety much cuantity

like the plot wise , no so high complex no so low too

hope more content eith the mom and sis come soon ,

pregnancy ? pregnancy sex? a little more of domination or hard sex ?

THIS GAME IS WORTH TO PLEDGE ?
YES is it

Supoort the developer please if shu can , he need more love

Last edited:

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
QUESTION:
"Good girl" How to trigger this quest?

I have a question about the "meet girl at X when she isn't working"-Events:
Do I need to do them at a specific time? Or just be in the right place when the girl is on yellow?
To meet her she must be the only person who isn't working.

Last edited:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
***SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO PLAY THIS DARN GAME ON MY ANDROID, BECAUSE THIS IS THE 3RD OR 4TH TIME THAT I INSTALL THE NEWEST UPDATE AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!??? PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE

Jun 21, 2021
Can someone help me how to trigger the quest of who is the boss?in the quest says 'kept the food debt in bellow 500 and the water debt is 1000 with Tony or its a game over'can someone help me how to complete who is the boss?

Last edited:

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
I still have a black screen problem. Someone here said to reduce the GUI. I reduced it to minimum but nothing changed. Please help
Snímek obrazovky (2).png Snímek obrazovky (3).png Snímek obrazovky (4).png Snímek obrazovky (5).png

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
How do I fix that jack cant enter shelter even though he is there?
Set a destination somewhere else (some house or storage that isn't looted that day), walk for like a minute, pause, set the destination back to the shelter, restart time so you return to the shelter, then hit the button to enter the shelter.

It would be nice to have a simpler process to return, but this has been the norm since the game's first version.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes