gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
two things if someone could help me
How do u get engine unit I thought it had do with one of two work benches but after I builded them that still not option to craft I can build am electrical engine unit but that require engine unit
Also how do I increase research points
The engine unit is in the crafting under the cog wheel

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Quick question. I tried fighting one of the sets of mutants just to see how that worked. I had 2 drones set to my squad and supposed to have to sniper rifle I save for the two girls crashed car. When I fought I could not use the drones and had on a 45 which is very piss poor against mutants. 80 days in and I still cant research any weapons and see no purpose in making more drones.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
he needs to seriously over haul the "game" part of this game. Take a pause one the animations and sit down and figure this crafting/combat/resource management system out once and for all. also he needs better hardware and software for rendering because right now most of his images are eye cancer.

EDIT: also he needs to move crafting to the "factory" room and other core game mechanics in their proper rooms. In the factory or robot or research rooms we need the ability to unlock researches by breaking down items and also mass breaking down of advanced components for their raw materials in other constructions.

every building in the shelter needs to be directly connected to its functions. All monitoring and upgrading of electricity should be in the 3rd level power room and food should be in the farm room, water in water room etc.

Eventually have defenses for the outside of the shelter to maintain and upgrade for when mutants or bandits attack that ties in with a functional combat system.

Last edited:

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
two things if someone could help me
How do u get engine unit I thought it had do with one of two work benches but after I builded them that still not option to craft I can build am electrical engine unit but that require engine unit
Also how do I increase research points
go to the icons that are stacks of books. Thats were you get research material. Also when you get the step van start off at the beggining of a day with enough fuel and go all the way to the factory icon on the left side of the map. you can make it there do a normal search and make it back to base before the end of the day and get steel plate and electric engines without wasting time and materials crafting. You dont have to build any crafting buildings as long as you research and build the van and know which areas to loot for components.

fiasco222

Dec 17, 2020
Can anyone share a relatively fresh savegame? I've deleted the game couple of month ago and all my saves are gone.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
guys what roles did you set for the girls??? Angelica and Alexis are mother and daughter but what about the rest :unsure:

May 11, 2019
Is there a way to figure out what quests I've finished, and what quests haven't been triggered yet? I mean, I can see the current quests, but I'm not sure if I've already finished other quests, or have missed them completely?

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
how can i fix this my saves and load all white cants know what load i want when its like this with no Pic
and when i load the screen becomes white for a few seconds

1653460869630.png

ghostwitagun

Oct 12, 2017
So you start the game with instructions on what to do and after getting into the bio lab thats it now just get water and food?
No further instructions?
I scout for items yet when i return to base it appears i have no items to craft/build with.....

Is the game just clunky or have I missed a basic step?
I cant even find AI and im tired of searching every locked room.
Someone please remake this game into a playable state.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So you start the game with instructions on what to do and after getting into the bio lab thats it now just get water and food?
No further instructions?
I scout for items yet when i return to base it appears i have no items to craft/build with.....

Is the game just clunky or have I missed a basic step?
I cant even find AI and im tired of searching every locked room.
Someone please remake this game into a playable state.
The first time you head out make sure you come back around 20:00 in order to trigger the next step in the story

Billybob423

Sep 28, 2018
wtf game bugged and reverted megan and sarah to teacher and best friend :mad:

Is there a way to fix this ???
Renetta this might be because you saved your game as a new save file.

If it is you will have to either reassign the characters for each new save or go to the folder \WawWin0.69\World After War_Data\Save\'SAVE NAME'\Database (where 'SAVE NAME' is the save with the working assigned relationships) and copy the files "RolesData" and "RolesDataAll" to your new save file.

I don't know why this isn't automatic when a new save is created and it will need to be done every time the game is saved as a new file.

Hope this helps.

• Angry
Reactions: Hysni

Noldyn

Apr 12, 2018
Are there scenes for Sarah and Megan in the bathroom? I've tried peeking at them but the MC gets queasy, which is weird cause there are bathroom scenes for both of them in the gallery.

Incrad

May 22, 2020
View attachment 485290

Overview:
You play as Jack, a young nerd and a virgin, who wakes up on a military base inside a mountain, in a NRF (nuclear refugees facility) place for VIPs and government people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair / build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world!
Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2022-05-20
Developer: Crazy Forge Studio - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.69 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
This game needs to be on a hard drive location that does not need admin authorization to be able to read or save files and will not work right if the game folder is on the "Desktop" or inside the "Users" folder for example.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - How to Cheat - Official Save -
F.A.Q

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 418491 View attachment 418493 View attachment 418494 View attachment 418495 View attachment 418496 View attachment 418497 View attachment 1205546 View attachment 1205547 View attachment 1205548 View attachment 1205549 View attachment 1205550 View attachment 1205551 View attachment 1205552 View attachment 1205553 View attachment 1205554 View attachment 1205555 View attachment 1205556 View attachment 1205558 View attachment 1205559
I started playing the game so far so good till I got to the wold map the deployment icon is hidden on my screen the resolution is to wide it is not much but it made the game unplayable for me. Heads up I have a Galaxie Tab S6

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes