Amun111

May 12, 2020
Is the quest "Who's the boss here" obligatory? Or can you not run it if you don't like NTR content?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
dang i already change my video player so i can have animated scenes in the game but no... when it comes to animation i got black screen again. so please help me!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
As stated in FAQ, only "minor ntr stuff" like your mo- I mean landlady with a minor scene with your dad or a scene with a blondie (which eventually joins your harem) doing a bj as payment for supplies. I wouldnt call those scenes NTR but take that as you will.

There is more content in the works but as of right now I think thats pretty much it.

I feel ya, its the good ol' NTR dilemma all over again. Every game has this problem

Futa content in a game? I sleep
Monsters/tentacles? I sleep
Anything remotely close to NTR on it? REAL SHIT, time to bring the pitchforks bois

Its just a tag (a AVOIDABLE one) just like futa content. Why do people keep bitching about a tag where they could be helping with saves or something because the only save posted here is from 0.47 which is 10 versions old at this point.

Like my dudes you can just grind more resources (or be a big brain and cheat to save hours of time) and avoid the NTR punishment. Pretty simple, no? :WeSmart:
Dont get wrong, im with you here about overreacting on specific stuff but from what I read in the coments is that the dev. brings now more and more NTR content because some high paying Patreons demand it.

I played the game pretty early when there was not much content and there was no NTR tag or any hints that way.
Now when I read the comments not only you have such scenes which are to some point avoidable, at least for some and for now, and then there are others which arnt because they happen in the "past" or it just happend (the rape scene people are talking about?).
Which is a lame excuse I saw many times done by devs to avoid this dilemma.
And with my experience with such devs. who put content based on patreons wishes and what It seems is already in the game im not supprised people getting angry about it.

Kinda a shame. I liked Ai, liked the drones and the "bunker-life" but this whole turn arround seems not for my liking.
Better jumping the ship before getting attached to it.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Dont get wrong, im with you here about overreacting on specific stuff but from what I read in the coments is that the dev. brings now more and more NTR content because some high paying Patreons demand it.

I played the game pretty early when there was not much content and there was no NTR tag or any hints that way.
Now when I read the comments not only you have such scenes which are to some point avoidable, at least for some and for now, and then there are others which arnt because they happen in the "past" or it just happend (the rape scene people are talking about?).
Which is a lame excuse I saw many times done by devs to avoid this dilemma.
And with my experience with such devs. who put content based on patreons wishes and what It seems is already in the game im not supprised people getting angry about it.

Kinda a shame. I liked Ai, liked the drones and the "bunker-life" but this whole turn arround seems not for my liking.
Better jumping the ship before getting attached to it.
I thinnk people need to stop reading NTR manga so they won't overracting over spoilt NTR. Japanese mangaka makes NTR kinda strong and really dramatic so the reader will feel how the MC heartbroken and fall. while, Western devs or comics maker alwyas make the NTR feel like a joke and not strong enough to make jealousy happens only lil devs can make it.

I think we need to take it easy to any devs though, also we need to remember the intention why we come here... is it supporting this devs? is it playing free games? fapping? or make the life of devs worse by giving comment that NTR is bad or tell devs to change the game device from RPGM to Renpy?

it will sound white knighted but please if you see ntr tag and you hate ntr... just leave it, i dont ask people not to play or read it but just leave it for your own good and devs

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
Anyone complaining about NTR, just become a patreon and pay money to have your voice heard. Dev still needs to make ends meet. All the whining doesn't help, show da money

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
I thinnk people need to stop reading NTR manga so they won't overracting over spoilt NTR. Japanese mangaka makes NTR kinda strong and really dramatic so the reader will feel how the MC heartbroken and fall. while, Western devs or comics maker alwyas make the NTR feel like a joke and not strong enough to make jealousy happens only lil devs can make it.

I think we need to take it easy to any devs though, also we need to remember the intention why we come here... is it supporting this devs? is it playing free games? fapping? or make the life of devs worse by giving comment that NTR is bad or tell devs to change the game device from RPGM to Renpy?

it will sound white knighted but please if you see ntr tag and you hate ntr... just leave it, i dont ask people not to play or read it but just leave it for your own good and devs
The game would be better without NTR?..... the game is bad and it's not because of the NTR. The navigation in this game is the worst.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
The game would be better without NTR?..... the game is bad and it's not because of the NTR. The navigation in this game is the worst.
Did i just say " game would be better without NTR? " well... no... what i'm trying to say is if you don't like ntr just don't mind the tag, i dont care if ya guys comin here to play or just gives comment..

what concern me is how to fix the goddang black screen on the animation

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes