Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
Still nothing ... already done the Son of Ares quest ... slept in Houston alone, and also with Mary ... Do I need to do something after sleeping there?
It's the same for me. All completed but it's no use sleeping in houston.
I also noticed a bug about the blue eye. The quest should start after i arrive at the destination and come back to the shelter? I didn't even leave the shelter and i got those picture showing up with all those talking.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
How do you avoid MC's dad receiving blowjob by one of the woman who you are desperately trying to undo the zombie transformation (before the transformation, of course)?
This is not an NTR as it takes place long before you can start romance Megan, and even before the main story begins. And no, you can't avoid it, unless you ignore Note 1 Part 2.

Last edited:

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
have problem of new quest :
1640387483406.png

v0.59
New Content
- A new quest: The Allure of the Pussy. - where to trigger ?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have not been able to trigger both "I'll do it myself" and "Who's the boss" (BTW, I've already tried paying zero taxes twice and nothing happen). Any help?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I tested it here and it worked, the button will only work to start this new quest, if this quest has not already been started and if the Sons of Ares quest has been completed. Maybe since I increased the maximum limit of quests to 100 the new quests are not instanced by the script. Besides, you can only sleep after 9 pm.

If any of you can post your save here so I can see the problem.

I have not been able to trigger both "I'll do it myself" and "Who's the boss" (BTW, I've already tried paying zero taxes twice and nothing happen). Any help?
I'll do it myself: Visit Robyn in the Living Room. [This quest involved the MC taking a pill that transforms his body to a woman for a while.]

Who's the boss: This quest involves NTR with Tony, and starts if you owe more than 159 food or more than 500 water.

Reactions: homarkc

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
here is my save, with the problem
i no modify any of item in save, so its all clean that what game write

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
somebody help plz
Food and Moral is running out quickly and I don't know how to get it off the map
Research and Build/Upgrade greenhouse, Carbon Garden, Electricy and Water production as each of the food producer cause Water and Electricy consumption to raise

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Research and Build/Upgrade greenhouse, Carbon Garden, Electricy and Water production as each of the food producer cause Water and Electricy consumption to raise
i get all of that by Database.xml, I want to know how many final updates are for all of this
but how can i get a plastic bar to made vans??

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes