Traf Rellik

May 29, 2021
Simple improvement suggestion: if you have excess clean water and room to store dirty water, it would be appropriate to put the excess clean water into the dirty water. Obviously, it becomes dirty at that point, but I'm constantly running out of dirty water even though I'm dumping clean water down the drain - and that makes no sense. I also think it would be nice to have the ability to turn off a resource to save energy. Once food gets maxed out, disable production for a couple days, etc.

Alternative: energy allocation dictating the quantities of water, carbon and food that are available. This means all upgrades can be based on efficiency for each resource and total power available to use, although that sort of change is too major for quick development, I think it would nonetheless make it easier to transition from early game where focus is on base development to mid game where focus is on quests and relationships (some improvements on the relationships would be nice, too, like more linking between relationship scores and what they are willing to do, i.e. minimum relationship check before allowing an activity, and mood adjustments to relationship score).

Last recommendation: another easy one - every day, each girl's relationship score should drop by 1 or 2. This means the MC will have to maintain the relationship (easy to keep up, but still, it should be necessary).

Now for the critique: I have 13 pending quests. The new version resolved 1, furthered 1, and added 1. Net change is basically zero. Let's try to further the story along here, please? Development seems to lack focus and direction, is what I'm saying. That said, liking the game overall, and the plusses more than make up for the minuses.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I was talking to Suzy (I think it was her) and she told me that I should chose between her or Ai. But this game has an harem tag. Will Suzy get over the MC seeing other girls or is the dev not abiding by the harem tag?

jed999

May 26, 2021
If you have to spend more time searching on how to play the games than playing, it's not for me.

The interface is horrible and the hints are a joke. If you haven't played the game before and don't bother, unless you just want to use someone else's save to watch the good parts.

EX #1; (Quoted direct from "hints") - Early in the game, go to two warehouses each day. They allow you to collect a lot of resources

Reality; You have no warehouse to go to unless you use a save game.

Swing and a Miss, Next

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I was talking to Suzy (I think it was her) and she told me that I should chose between her or Ai. But this game has an harem tag. Will Suzy get over the MC seeing other girls or is the dev not abiding by the harem tag?
Possible Harem for now Ai, Ashley and Kassanda,
Please note that Ashley *Wants* you to date Suzy.
also from the lab
Samantha and Michelle.
and the Pool
Samantha , Michelle and Carol.
Also there will be "Factions" in a later update ,
so there might not be *One* big Harem but a number or small one,

OR
The developer could go for a *TRUE* Harem and kick you out of the shelter ! :eek: :cry::cry:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If you have to spend more time searching on how to play the games than playing, it's not for me.

The interface is horrible and the hints are a joke. If you haven't played the game before and don't bother, unless you just want to use someone else's save to watch the good parts.

EX #1; (Quoted direct from "hints") - Early in the game, go to two warehouses each day. They allow you to collect a lot of resources

Swing and a Miss, Next
You do not need a save ! (Soon as you get the map, if not skipping the first three days)
Go outside and there are two warehouses NEXT to you, One to the East and one to the North (East).

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
First I wanted to write a review for this game, but I don't want to waste another day to write what's wrong wirh it. So, instead, I'm going to write this comment. This game is nor worth playing. It's really, really bad. Boring and grindy gameplay with no meaningful progress, anoying and stupid MC and terrible story.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Harem means the MC has multiple girls, it doesn't necessarily means he has EVERY SINGLE GIRL. So if there are 6 girls, and 1 of them doesn't want to be in a harem, it is still abiding by the harem tag.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Now for the critique: I have 13 pending quests. The new version resolved 1, furthered 1, and added 1. Net change is basically zero. Let's try to further the story along here, please? Development seems to lack focus and direction, is what I'm saying. That said, liking the game overall, and the plusses more than make up for the minuses.
For almost two years now, the content has been decided by the supporters through monthly polls.
Since v 0.16 From the February 2020 poll.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Great little game, (if not with a steep learning curve) but I do feel a bit duped. I put an all-nighter into this game maxing out all I could expecting to eventually see NTR.... nope. Not even once :(

I mean, there's that one scene much earlier on before the two women actually even meet the MC but... yeah, I'm quite disappointed. Even Tony's threats seem a bit empty right now.

Maybe in the future?

btw, the water purifier is missing it's last upgrade while the water pump is 25 points above it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Great little game, (if not with a steep learning curve) but I do feel a bit duped. I put an all-nighter into this game maxing out all I could expecting to eventually see NTR.... nope. Not even once :(

I mean, there's that one scene much earlier on before the two women actually even meet the MC but... yeah, I'm quite disappointed. Even Tony's threats seem a bit empty right now.

Maybe in the future?

btw, the water purifier is missing it's last upgrade while the water pump is 25 points above it.
I believe it's 0.54 when that starts to pick up.

Jul 9, 2020

Swing and a Miss, Next
???

What do you mean "You have no warehouse to go to unless you use a save game"

???

You can get to the warehouses with just walking.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I believe it's 0.54 when that starts to pick up.
Idk, after Tony's threats about if you don't give him rations he'll have to punish one of the girls well I put him to the test and left him for 2 weeks. I'll call him on the radio, have him visit and make him leave with the lowest amount of rations.. all he does is get pissed and say don't bother him for half a sandwich or something like that.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

New Content:
- Female Pill
- Suzy/Ashley

Version 0.55
$5 09/15
$2 09/22
$1 09/29
Public 10/06