ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
HELP! when im going blowjob with AI, the scene show no scenes, it just black screen!!!
i had that problem last time i downloaded the game, could not find a solution, tried downloading the new version, and it worked, so i figured they finally fixed. it sucks to see that's not the case.

Traf Rellik

May 29, 2021
I seem to be stuck on "The Dead World" task, "Talk to Liam at the Houston warehouse with Mary." - I've taken the Chinook to Houston with and without Mary and none of the options progress the quest. The warehouse button only says it's too early to go to sleep and returns to the menu. The Market button is "Not available yet." Major Tom's Office button does nothing but give a "Leave" button, and the "Leave the city" button does exactly that - leaving the quest stagnant. What do I need to do here?
PS: the only other active quest is the AI/Ashley movie night series.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I seem to be stuck on "The Dead World" task, "Talk to Liam at the Houston warehouse with Mary." - I've taken the Chinook to Houston with and without Mary and none of the options progress the quest. The warehouse button only says it's too early to go to sleep and returns to the menu. The Market button is "Not available yet." Major Tom's Office button does nothing but give a "Leave" button, and the "Leave the city" button does exactly that - leaving the quest stagnant. What do I need to do here?
PS: the only other active quest is the AI/Ashley movie night series.
Return to the map and go forward until 9:00 PM and try again.
Don't advance the time too far or you will be penalized and taken to your shelter.

Reactions: Traf Rellik

MicaSchaf

Oct 4, 2017
1- Is there any difference between "search normal" and "search fast" when looting around?
2- Why don't vaginal and anal have custom animations? (speed and camera angles) It seems like only somy blowjobs count with them

Last edited:

MicaSchaf

Oct 4, 2017
Return to the map and go forward until 9:00 PM and try again.
Don't advance the time too far or you will be penalized and taken to your shelter.
Got the same problem, I'm stuck at "The Dead World" and "Sons of Ares" they both say "go back to your shelter". Going out of the shelter until 9PM and going back into my room doesn't work

Last edited:

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
I have WAY more than enough, I also have over 100 gas in BOTH (team and shelter), I've tried van in both team and shelter. And it still doesn't work.

Edit. And NOW it finally worked for some reason.

Reactions: ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I have WAY more than enough, I also have over 100 gas in BOTH (team and shelter), I've tried van in both team and shelter. And it still doesn't work.
Can you post your save? I would like to make sure I'm understanding you correctly...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Restarted the game,
but this time got blondie to give Tim a BJ and to KEEP the gun .
But when I rescued them , The lying B***h said she traded it for fuel ! :mad:

Or I might have found a bug, :eek:
Five hours replaying the game only to still end up with no super gun :cry::cry::cry:

:p

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Restarted the game,
but this time got blondie to give Tim a BJ and to KEEP the gun .
But when I rescued them , The lying B***h said she traded it for fuel ! :mad:

Or I might have found a bug, :eek:
Five hours replaying the game only to still end up with no super gun :cry::cry::cry:

:p
You don't get the gun yet, this part hasn't been implemented, but the MC says something in the scene about the gun doesn't he? Also, Angelica tells about the gun that was left in the car. But if you don't have these 2 differences in the dialog, then yes, it is not working correctly.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You don't get the gun yet, this part hasn't been implemented, but the MC says something in the scene about the gun doesn't he? Also, Angelica tells about the gun that was left in the car. But if you don't have these 2 differences in the dialog, then yes, it is not working correctly.
She said that she had traded it for fuel, even though she went the blowjob route.

Jul 9, 2020
Hey, is it okay if I make some recommendation? I really am a huge fan of this game. I love the setting and all and pretty much everything that I've seen seems like a solid base for what could become a really polished game. Here's my insight:

Simplify the upgrade, research and building requirements. Purification 1,2,3,4,etc. is kind of a huge slog. As of rn the early game is really hard for new players because there's no tutorial. Make each of the levels provide more benefits, but be more costly to make.

1. They don't know that cleaning is a thing you can do and takes up the bulk of morale.
2. Since new characters are just thrust into the game without a time table introduced to you, you can kinda fall behind.

The idea should be that you get to see lewd stuff as a reward for basically running the base well. If you have running water, then you get to see them take showers and such. If you have a lot of water, then there's an active pool area, etc. If there's a lot of food, then the women have energy and better moods than someone who's starving. Having a character watch a movie with you and then falling asleep and jerking off onto them is kinda pointless. Moreover, that whole portion of the game just makes raising their relationship seem like a meaningless grindfest.

Things that could make the game more streamlined in general would be:

1. Eventually implementing a system that lets you take resource collection routes that you've assigned. Having to click, fast forward, wait, click, wait, etc. is kinda slow and a pain when you also want to do things like have lunch or see someone during their break time.

2. Setup a tab system in the work allocation page. Instead of having to manually re-enter who works, who cleans, who researches, etc. make like 5 tabs the player can make. So I'd have one that focuses on building or research or processing materials.

In fact, if you had this tab system in place, it'd go a long way with new players that find themselves dying from low morale. Just having a default tab that has the women doing 2-3 hours of cleaning and 2-3 hours of leisure a day would go very far.

Things that I wish you'd do, but which I recognize cost money and time:

1. Getting a proof reader/professional/talent to re-write the dialogue for some characters in your game. You could look into going on reddit's smut and erotica subreddits and seeing if anybody would be available. Basically, they'd just go over what exists now and just make it a bit more mature. This would avoid the problem this game has right now which is basically that you're kinda translating it into english and trying to come up with women's dialogue.
2. Some of the women's models kinda suck, lol. The third and fourth girl are kinda strange looking. I'm sure you know that already though.

As of right now, I like the mechanics in the game that you have planned. The perk system sounds like a great idea. The robot factory and weapons tabs sound like they'll make wasteland exploration much more meaningful and interesting. This brings me to:

Things that'd make sense in this game and be useful, but are really unimportant:

1. Assigning a woman to a certain task should net some kind of bonus. Having each of the women with a special talent they're best suited for would be really cool. So Having Mary on building would make things complete 1.5x as fast (or something).
2. Having a buff that reward for keeping everyone happy, well-fed, clean, etc. would be good. You could do something like having a morale bonus to productivity that adds a 1.25x modifier to production speed or yields.

Things that'd make the game harder, but more meaningful:

1. Make it so building, research, processing, and water/food collection require the requisite room to be unlocked with fuses and power lines. Then also make it harder to obtain those kinds of items. Alternatively,
2. Make all the rooms in the building fully accessible with fuses and powerlines, but make them scarce to find and hard to produce. This would mean certain buildings or other stuff require the player to strip resources from the building. You're trying to survive after all.

I know you're doing this on your own and truthfully the best thing you can do is to focus on the core game mechanics which would be:

1. Storyline
2. Models and renders
3. Core Game mechanics
4. UI
5. Niche interactions and tweaks to core game mechanics + having content available in all those rooms you've spent time making in the base.
6. Polishing/Alternatively, having branching storylines.

Anyway, again, I really like this game and it shows a lot of promise. I hope the reviews giving you 1 star dont dissuade you.

EDIT:

My additional thoughts are as follows:

This game and setting fall right into the trope of "I control a base of beautiful women and depending on who I am I can either

A) Ethically earn their trust, save them, and have sex.
B) Use the base to secretly coerce them into sex by drugging them with aphrodisiacs/drugging them with body modification chemicals/drugging them with IQ-reduction chemicals (and they'd stop being so effective with production capabilities)/selling them into sex slavery/etc.

The latter (which most people come for) would be #5 of core game mechanics though. It'd be something like an option to 'start drugging the water system' or 'release a gas into so-and-so's room'.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackBeNimble

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, after getting the hang of things, and playing slow, i got 2 scenes with 2 new characters i have no idea who they are, and no idea what to do with them. is this some sort of timed event that i needed to be ready before it started?

i went with a slow play, because i kinda wanted to focus on the base building first. is this something i should restart over? and if so, what do i need to do, walkthrough is borderline useless after "make greenhouse so you can eat" and "day x, y and z girls will wake up".

Jul 9, 2020
so, after getting the hang of things, and playing slow, i got 2 scenes with 2 new characters i have no idea who they are, and no idea what to do with them. is this some sort of timed event that i needed to be ready before it started?

i went with a slow play, because i kinda wanted to focus on the base building first. is this something i should restart over? and if so, what do i need to do, walkthrough is borderline useless after "make greenhouse so you can eat" and "day x, y and z girls will wake up".
I don't think there's any timed thing? Just progress with quests, meet in the lunch room on some days for lunch. Talk to the girls at the times they say theyre going to be doing stuff, etc? Yeah, I unno.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes