mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Futa content is entirely avoidable.
If you don't want to play something anymore because there is 1 thing in the game that you don't like, okay.
It just seemed like it came out of nowhere. But I remember it now. It was with the pills. My apologies, I was under the impression it was going in an entirely different direction.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

MiSHAQ

Oct 5, 2018
Can someone help me ?

Iam playing at resolutin 1280x1024 and at the start of the game when I go look at the Russian girl in the chamber.. I click on her but I can't get out of that.. I can't exit that scene bcs the whole screen widens and "exit" is out of boundaries of my monitor.. I'am stuck.. help pls ass.png

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Can someone help me ?

Iam playing at resolutin 1280x1024 and at the start of the game when I go look at the Russian girl in the chamber.. I click on her but I can't get out of that.. I can't exit that scene bcs the whole screen widens and "exit" is out of boundaries of my monitor.. I'am stuck.. help pls
You will need to change the resolution to something closer to FullHD 1920x1080 to be able to see the UI properly.

I have 1 question, 2.5 years of creating this and game still hasn't any vaginal or even oral sex in tag system?
Fixed.

Someone tell me if he menaged to make the animations work on win 7 cuz i tried everything.
asdasdsadasdsadsadS.jpg
I recently tested it on my brother's pc that has windows 7 and it worked.
If the animation with Mary inside the chamber appears in the main menu, it is working correctly.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
You will need to change the resolution to something closer to FullHD 1920x1080 to be able to see the UI properly.

Fixed.

View attachment 1256508
I recently tested it on my brother's pc that has windows 7 and it worked.
If the animation with Mary inside the chamber appears in the main menu, it is working correctly.
They dont appear , ill try to update runtimes but idk if it will help.

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
Help? i tried to start a new game but the screen turns black and i cant do anything, does anybody else have the same problem?

I have a windows 10 with a AMD Ryzen 3

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Help? i tried to start a new game but the screen turns black and i cant do anything, does anybody else have the same problem?

I have a windows 10 with a AMD Ryzen 3
reduce the game resolution drastically.
The game miss scales which causes the Text box you need to press to advance be out of the screen

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 0.49.2
$5 06/15
$2 06/22
$1 06/29
Public 07/06
Replayed from the start because I forgot to copy my saves before nuking the previous version's folder.

Travel time estimate is off. It says it's gonna take 1:09 to get from the warehouse to the shelter but I actually get back in less than 1.

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
reduce the game resolution drastically.
The game miss scales which causes the Text box you need to press to advance be out of the screen
I tried changing the resolution and it still is a black screem so... idont know, the werid thing is i played an old version with my laptop and it worked just fine, but now eith a better pc it just dosent want to work, it is a shame since it was a pretty good game and had content that i liked

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I tried changing the resolution and it still is a black screem so... idont know, the werid thing is i played an old version with my laptop and it worked just fine, but now eith a better pc it just dosent want to work, it is a shame since it was a pretty good game and had content that i liked
In recent versions I updated my Unity from 2017 to 2019, and it seems the 2019 version had a problem with the Video player on windows 7, I updated again at version 0.48 to Unity 2020 and it seemed they had fixed it, I tested it on my other pc with a GTX 1050 ti and windows 7, and the animations and the game worked normally.

I'm using windows 10
AMD R5 3600x
And the game work without problems.

Black screen only in animations?
Have you tried running the game in 1920x1080 or 1280x720?
Avast may block some things in the game, try adding the game to the Exceptions list.
If you start a new game without copying the old saves, do you still have black screen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Looking for some advice:
1. I have the Lube from samanta and the quest says I need to talk with Ai in the bedroom about anal but no such option is present
2. With Jenifer she is willing to have sex with me already but she wont give me a handjob fro some reason? any idea why?
3. I have Mary at 111 love, but I cant get her to let me kiss her in the bedroom or anything else, except have some fun in the bath any hints for her??

orgenholen

May 11, 2017
Black screen only in animations?
Have you tried running the game in 1920x1080 or 1280x720?
Avast may block some things in the game, try adding the game to the Exceptions list.
If you start a new game without copying the old saves, do you still have black screen?
I attempted your suggestions and tried with all the resolution settings. Don't have Avast but I added the exception to my security. Doesn't seem to fix. The rest of the game works fine, so the management portion works well. It doesn't cause a crash so i don't know if i can get you logs to see what's happening. The black screen still allows me to see the text and buttom and progress through the game.

Edit: there is also a black screen when you zoom into the chamber and inspect whoever is inside. You can still see the outline of the areas you are suppose to inspect so you can click those and still progress. I don't know if there is an animation of the person floating in the chamber or it's a still image so i don't know if they are the same issue.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes