TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I love the concept but this is way too complicated for me. also, the world view controls to move around the map is so bad with the click and move I either overshoot everything or I have to crawl somewhere. Is there an in-depth tutorial on this game or some type of simplified version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love the concept but this is way too complicated for me. also, the world view controls to move around the map is so bad with the click and move I either overshoot everything or I have to crawl somewhere. Is there an in-depth tutorial on this game or some type of simplified version?
Once you have set up your general party like adding transport and a Partner, it's quiet easy.
The "?" in the world overview holds additional informations... it's a hassle to read everything, but it will help you a great deal in both better understanding some parts of the lore aswell as general gameplay mechanics.
So far I avoid useing drones on normal errants as they'll consume one hell of alot fuel, last time I tried I had 300 unts in inventory and run out of fuel halfway to the lowest city

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
guessing it is a bug stuck with a -10 food and -10 water daily to the value of morale and i have it is set to max with should give +morale and happiness with sort of makes it unplayable since it is instant game over when it hits 0
nice to see the world map is working more fluent and without bugs compared to last time i checking this game out
still looking promising

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
I was using the 2019 version that had not yet fixed this problem with the video player on windows 7. But I just upgraded to v 2020.3, tested it on the other pc with windows 7 and the animations are working. version 0.48 will have the animations working correctly and will be available for free in the version. Public 06/20.
Nice, thanks.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Once you have set up your general party like adding transport and a Partner, it's quiet easy.
The "?" in the world overview holds additional informations... it's a hassle to read everything, but it will help you a great deal in both better understanding some parts of the lore aswell as general gameplay mechanics.
So far I avoid useing drones on normal errants as they'll consume one hell of alot fuel, last time I tried I had 300 unts in inventory and run out of fuel halfway to the lowest city
IDK I liked the whole puzzle part of the shelter aspect but as soon as we got to the world map and trying to get everything done outside I somehow got myself locked out of base trying to look at the two warehouses.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I do like some grinding in games, with that said. This game is one of the most grinding games out here. I hope someone will make an official or unofficial Renpy version with less grinding.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I do like some grinding in games, with that said. This game is one of the most grinding games out here. I hope someone will make an official or unofficial Renpy version without less grinding.
This is your opinion and I respect it, but there are many people who will find the game fun.

You can easily use a cheat engine or even edit your save with a Wordpad if you think it is too much work.
The game does not have all the mechanics ready. Going every day to the 2 warehouses to get resources will be removed in the future.
You haven't played many games here and not played World After War long enough, I'm sure this is not one of the most grinding games on this forum.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This is your opinion and I respect it, but there are many people who will find the game fun.

You can easily use a cheat engine or even edit your save with a Wordpad if you think it is too much work.
The game does not have all the mechanics ready. Going every day to the 2 warehouses to get resources will be removed in the future.
You haven't played many games here and not played World After War long enough, I'm sure this is not one of the most grinding games on this forum.
It's not.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes