Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
For some reason, the game has - for me - spontaneously started bugging. It wont let me save a game, it wont let me load a game from a prior version, and when I tried starting the prior version, it could not load the save I had made playing on it.
Feels like the problem is, in some way, on my end. Anyone have ideas about a solution?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
For some reason, the game has - for me - spontaneously started bugging. It wont let me save a game, it wont let me load a game from a prior version, and when I tried starting the prior version, it could not load the save I had made playing on it.
Feels like the problem is, in some way, on my end. Anyone have ideas about a solution?
Did you move your game folder? This sounds like access rights for the folder might have changed (can't read/write to the directory).

Try moving the game to a folder directly on your root (like c:\games or something), make sure that folder is open access, and see if that works.

Reactions: Munardy

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Did you move your game folder? This sounds like access rights for the folder might have changed (can't read/write to the directory).

Try moving the game to a folder directly on your root (like c:\games or something), make sure that folder is open access, and see if that works.
Alas, it did not, or I made an error doing it? Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Experimentation shows that if I, without any files in the save directory, start a new game, then I can both save and load flawlessly...

Last edited:

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
ok, this is confusing Af, how do i build fuses for new rooms, and even once i got the van i cant go nowhere, by the time i make it to a gas station its already 17 hours and i gotta head back and i lose morale and points with my crew, how do i take my crew out of the party. and ow do i pick up my crews relationship. i mean so far the game is sitting at a 2/10 for me. im confused AF here. just wasted 2 hours getting the same fucking supplies.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok, this is confusing Af, how do i build fuses for new rooms, and even once i got the van i cant go nowhere, by the time i make it to a gas station its already 17 hours and i gotta head back and i lose morale and points with my crew, how do i take my crew out of the party. and ow do i pick up my crews relationship. i mean so far the game is sitting at a 2/10 for me. im confused AF here. just wasted 2 hours getting the same fucking supplies.
Go to the World Overview.
Choose the "?" from the GUI at the top.
Read a detailed description on how to actually asign vehicles to your party or to take more people along
It's really not intuitive and would take to long to explain... the ingame help is detailed but you get far to little hints or tasks to read them

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You don't build fuses, all the fuses you need are hidden around the base (try all the hotspots by each door and in each room, primarily the chamber rooms and kitchen...).

As far as the squad vs. inventory, check out this post, and keep in mind whether vehicle, person or other: The SQUAD is on the right, the shelter/inventory is on the left.

Jul 9, 2020
Was wondering if this was worth the time? and this quote hits the nail on the head.. still may try it..but anyone that has played it able to give some opinion on it? Being only 2.5 stars makes me wonder
I like it a lot. I unno. I really like the building and resource management aspect. It's not often there are games like this in this setting. That in mind, the translation could use some work. Maybe the author would do well to have someone just go through and rewrite lines so they just flow better. Or maybe somebody could do it and make a mod or something.

It doesnt have to be shakespeare, but less google translate-ish.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

v0.45 for Windows, Android, Mac, and Linux - Public
New content:
- A complete new quest.
- The beginning of a new quest.

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID Download link:
Linux Download link:
Mac Download link:

Version 0.45
5$ 04/15
2$ 04/22
1$ 04/29
Public 05/06

Jan 23, 2018

v0.45 for Windows, Android, Mac, and Linux - Public
New content:
- A complete new quest.
- The beginning of a new quest.

WINDOWS Download link: Mega
ANDROID Download link: Mega
Linux Download link: Mega
Mac Download link: Mega

Version 0.45
5$ 04/15
2$ 04/22
1$ 04/29
Public 05/06
what is this new content?
In game hint have nothing.

EDIT: just need to wait.
finally we "rescue" Angelica and Alexis

Q: I see new "uniforms" or dresses in update for 0.46

can we expect to fix broken light in Bar in 0.46?
when can we get to build robots/drones :D example Roomba to clean instead of girls or at least to raise efficiency
produce weapons?
change image if we drive blackhawk or chinoke instead of van?

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes