• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
did i miss something byt all time when going into game (make new 1 or load ather saves) its blank page work only right mouse to see craft and such stuff, also when click on backpack its dont close, cant go outside my room and world map dont open

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
when we kill zombies or something like that ?
The vast majority of supporters do not seem very interested in combat at the moment.
I also update the game every 15 days and I have no time left to work in combat.

error dx11 windows 10 not solution
First time playing the game or have you played previous versions?

did i miss something byt all time when going into game (make new 1 or load ather saves) its blank page work only right mouse to see craft and such stuff, also when click on backpack its dont close, cant go outside my room and world map dont open
The new image does not load correctly because the images are only loaded when the Esc menu opens.
Just click on something in the scenario or leave the shelter site, or advance the dialog to load the next image.

Hey CrazyForgeStudio I have quest "Natural Selection" that say "Go to Sleep" and [...] but when i go to sleep nothing happens.
It seems that I removed "Coming Soon" from it because I ended up postponing the progress of this quest to v0.37 and I forgot to put it back..
This quest continues only on v 0.37

Last edited:
Reactions: WardenCommander

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
its just blank page , now with pic, byt exit to world map u can click not work, exit to station dont work , talk with ppl not work. and ui all time disapear. is it bugg? its pic in your room and that it ( or world map what its same ) . did i miss something?
p.s i have win10

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
The vast majority of supporters do not seem very interested in combat at the moment.
I also update the game every 15 days and I have no time left to work in combat.
and you didn't think to do some basic fight or assault the base, as a result of which, for example, the protagonist would need to unload, cure himself by having sex with his harem at the base

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
its just blank page , now with pic, byt exit to world map u can click not work, exit to station dont work , talk with ppl not work. and ui all time disapear. is it bugg? its pic in your room and that it ( or world map what its same ) . did i miss something?
p.s i have win10
Post your save file here, let me check.

and you didn't think to do some basic fight or assault the base, as a result of which, for example, the protagonist would need to unload, cure himself by having sex with his harem at the base
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
hm maby i need update to correct version microsoft visual c++ to work / framework? byt ather games who use same unity engine works good.

Reactions: ShadowFox

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
hm maby i need update to correct version microsoft visual c++ to work / framework? byt ather games who use same unity engine works good.
It is probably something on your computer that is causing the game to not work properly. At least in the windows 10 version, my pc is also W10.
Maybe your pc is missing one of these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
ok it was my fault, i deleted old folder crazy frogs under username/locall and new save file is in main game folder something like this data/save/save1 . and its working. i have been in save folder all saves not in save subfolder . ( i thought its works like in renpey games all saves is under folder save)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The game has potential,only had 1 freeze but I think it because the cheats,also cheating with materials will break the game,so best advice don't cheat,well maybe food,energy,morale so game doesnt kill you with game over,but for the rest it's gonna take ages to get all the stuff

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
how u increase speed for wehicles? they are so slow. i have vulture and step van and their speed is 2. but to reach something farer that surrounding main base most time i run out of time
p.s quest places is out of range.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
how u increase speed for wehicles? they are so slow. i have vulture and step van and their speed is 2. but to reach something farer that surrounding main base most time i run out of time
p.s quest places is out of range.
The speed of the squad will be equal to the speed of the slowest vehicle. You need to deposit your step van.

Is giving Mary a hug the most that you can do with her?
In the bedroom yeah.
You can take a shower with her.
Visit her in the living room.
Visit her in the pool.
Complete a quest at the gym with her.
Progress in the natural selection quest for a scene with her.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes