Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Played it for the 1st time and failed on the tenth day. Restarted a new game and somehow gets a bug wherein the resources i collected on the warehouses appear after i collected it but somehow disappears when i try to craft items.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Played it for the 1st time and failed on the tenth day. Restarted a new game and somehow gets a bug wherein the resources i collected on the warehouses appear after i collected it but somehow disappears when i try to craft items.
Delete your old saves or use a different save name, the game will not correctly delete old data if you create a new save in the main menu using an old save name.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Wait, how do you access work schedule through menus? I got to the search warehouse part, it says management will unlock after 4 pm when I come back and nothing. Got back, got scene with Ai opening hangar door and taking resources and that's it . No icons for research ,build and so on appear, I can only access them through hotkeys. That's kinda frustrating considering how many different buttons there are to get to the same squad menu.

Okay, nvm, found it. Maybe put a line about the radial menu into tutorial. There were not much reason to summon it, so basically I stumbled into it by misclicking when trying to close some menus (just use corner X , it suits your UI better)

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Bug? Can't use the bed to sleep or talk.

Game started Day 0, didn't skip the opening.

Day 3, after 2200, no access to bed. Every other "green zone" is available. Can't find Ai. Quest directs me to go outside and scavenge and return after 1600, which I did scavenging both warehouses and returning just after 2100.

Problem persists past returning to main menu and loading.

Save attached.

Reactions: Jarul

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
whole window dont open, cant read the side buttons....and couldnt start from beginning...sorry but deleted it on the first try...too complicated for dummies...

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Need help on Ai quest. The tip said tht i should put the gas and food supply on the storage unit. How to transfer supplies from troops to the storage units?

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Bug? Can't use the bed to sleep or talk.

Game started Day 0, didn't skip the opening.

Day 3, after 2200, no access to bed. Every other "green zone" is available. Can't find Ai. Quest directs me to go outside and scavenge and return after 1600, which I did scavenging both warehouses and returning just after 2100.

Problem persists past returning to main menu and loading.

Save attached.
I have this same problem.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
how do I invite the girls to the living room to play the pool table and the other games?

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I had that problem. I stretched the window wider. I think the game is set up for 16:9 ratio but many of the window resolutions are 4:3.
Yeah, I second this for this release (maybe others, but I hadn't noticed it before). If I maximize the window on a standard-screen laptop I get this -
EDIT - pic removed

Also, I found something else that seems to happen when the radial menu disappears: The map changes as well (zooms in and "Texas" in a dark block).

After this happens, there is no radial menu (via right-mouse), AND you can no longer scroll the map via click-drag.

Closing and restarting the game always fixes the problem (map and RMB), so I'm not sure a save will help, but I attached it anyway.

What I was doing when this happened: I finished some resource runs which got me back to the bunker around 2130, when I arrived I used the right-hand unload button to get the material count shown above. I went back to the world map via the green button with the rotunda, and used the 'walk' icon to advance the clock past 2200. Clicked the bed icon, then realized I wanted to check the bunker stock so I clicked the 'world map' button from the bedroom. That's when the map changed, and no more reaction to the RMB click for the radial menu.

EDIT - The pix didn't upload right so I removed the links. I'll try to get new ones.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
This game is WAY too bugged. I play normally, reach day one. Go out to scavenge items, my inventory is literally empty even though I searched two buildings and can't even craft everything. Checked my database, cheat and add 900 to every item, game still shows an empty inventory.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This game is WAY too bugged. I play normally, reach day one. Go out to scavenge items, my inventory is literally empty even though I searched two buildings and can't even craft everything. Checked my database, cheat and add 900 to every item, game still shows an empty inventory.
There's an odd step when you return to base -- you have to transfer salvaged goods from the group to the base manually. There's a step by step in the documentation.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Your inventory will show items that the MC is carrying, items such as keys or access cards, or items like fuses and copper cables, items collected outside the shelter will be in the squad's inventory, which can only be accessed on the world map.

Need help on Ai quest. The tip said tht i should put the gas and food supply on the storage unit. How to transfer supplies from troops to the storage units?
Having the necessary food supply is enough, and the quests that need a car or gas, only check the shelter deposit and not the squad stuff.

how do I invite the girls to the living room to play the pool table and the other games?
You need to assign the girl that you want to rest alone while all the shelter is working in that assigned hour, and go to locals like the bathroom and pool, and the assigned girl will be there.

Closing and restarting the game always fixes the problem (map and RMB), so I'm not sure a save will help, but I attached it anyway.

EDIT - The pix didn't upload right so I removed the links. I'll try to get new ones.
If the RMB menu is open and you change the scene, without closing the RMB menu, the game will think that the RMB menu is still open, and if you press RMB once it will close the RMB menu, if you press it again it works .
It's fixed it in v 0.31

v 0.31
-If the RMB menu is open, you can't click on-screen buttons that are not of the RMB menu

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I really think the [VN] tag needs to be removed.
The game is shelter management, something totally different from a Visual novel, also the game does not give you any options to change the story, the game is a sandbox.
The game will also have 2D turn combat in the future.

There are also several other games here on the forum that are much simpler and much more [VN] than world after war, which are made in Unity and do not have the [VN] tag.

:)

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
How do i finish the quest wherein i have to deliver the goods to suzy? It is too far from the shelter. The squad always get mad and morale takes a hit. I dont mind the morale deduction because i hv 900ish morale but i cant manage to finish it it is too far. Help or tip is much appreciated

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do i finish the quest wherein i have to deliver the goods to suzy? It is too far from the shelter. The squad always get mad and morale takes a hit. I dont mind the morale deduction because i hv 900ish morale but i cant manage to finish it it is too far. Help or tip is much appreciated
You need to craft a step van. Check the help menu in the world map an icon car.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes