elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey dev CrazyForgeStudio

I gotta say I like the game even tho i gave it a low rate, however there is a problem I want to bring to light, in case you don't read reviews, tying quests progression to talking to girls; if you talk to a girl once you can't talk to her again to progress a quest until you wait to the next day, and that's just stupid and boring, and no need for it to be a thing at all, this weird ass mechanic is the equivalent of cock-blocking someone

if I got all the requirements ready for a story quest, or a side story quest to progress and the only thing blocking me from doing it is being unable to talk to a girl cause i talked to her once already, then that mechanic needs to be removed/ or find a way to work around it, cause it just breaks the flow of the game and make it boring and frustrating

anyway, I wish you all the best with the game

Reactions: Adoringfan

elouraoui

Apr 17, 2018
Some questions guys, the saving a ghost reaper mission says to go to return I'm the shelter, I'm there but I can't finish it and there's the dead world where I can't find Tyrese
having the same issue with the ghost reaper quest idk what should i do ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldAfterWar-0.98
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
the math system in this game for the daily + and - system need some serius work having a daily food consumption of -24 and a production of +56+64 from the greenhouse and carbon garden should not give a -30+ too the daily food lol

cewa

May 9, 2018
I enjoyed playing it but there are a few issues I hope can be fixed
- I somehow got -55 Iron Plates and -5 Electronic Circuits from doing the Greenhouse/Desalination plant quest
- I tried doing a battle and it bugged out where nobody other than the MC could attack and it softlocked on round 2, I also can't assign weapons to anyone other than the MC. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do since trying the battle with only the MC is unwinnable
- The quest to heal Megan and Sarah removes the Tony taxes without any warning, which locked me out of completing the Robyn quest
- The gnome pill quest got bugged and just gives me the same scene every time, where Samantha tells me to return the next day
- When I first spoke to Carol after she joined the shelter she immediately accused me of having an affair with Ashley and Suzy despite me not doing anything with them yet. There also seemed to be a few other timing issues which were confusing
- It would be nice if quests which haven't been started yet had some indictator to show how to unlock them
- The helicopter battery 0% issue needs to be fixed, either make it clear that they need gasoline or implement the battery charging. This has been around for years now
- Similarly the "Squad" ui is just awful, there's no way to reload guns until you enter a battle, it doesn't seem to be able to handle other squad members than the MC, it bugs out a lot, and when I swapped the default 9mm pistol for a different gun the pistol was unloaded so I lost all the bullets in it

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hello people!!! please tell me if there is MMF group content in the game? and I will clarify the ntr content is the presence of another man on the base?

cooperzero

Nov 5, 2017
when you are outside, you have to come back to the base, using the hangar button, not the bed button. if not, the quest won't progress
I got the same issue but its still not progress. Its after the choice to let the guy escape or for NTR. Not sure if theres more to it.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes