Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is more interested in the walking dead aspect of empire building than anything ...
Do not expect exposition and / or story building outside the survival aspect this year;)!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Dev is more interested in the walking dead aspect of empire building than anything ...
Do not expect exposition and / or story building outside the survival aspect this year;)!
The next 3 updates this year will have history/sex content.
I will delay the combat and anything too complex.
I will try my best to put a lot of content till the end of the year.
Right now i'm working full time in this game... 8h everyday... some days a little less, some days a little more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where in the hell do I get more copper cables, every fucking door needs 1 every building you need to build need 1 or more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... too much inventory ... not enough business opportunity to sell ... yard sale then ;)??
This is right now effectively just another browser farm all elements game ... stat builder that feels grindy and sluggish

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Yup ... too much inventory ... not enough business opportunity to sell ... yard sale then ;)??
This is right now effectively just another browser farm all elements game ... stat builder that feels grindy and sluggish
The copper cable used in doors are different that you use to build... :p

i have see a lot more grinding games here and much more boring... :sneaky:

after some hours of gameplay you will upgrade enought thigs to produce enought food,water and energy.

In my game there is a lot of options and diferent things that you need to do. and if someday i add combat, a lot of the game will need to be balanced, because you can go outside just with jack, you will need mary combat skills and Ai support, you will need to craft guns and ammo, and research them. Some time you will face enemy vehicles like tanks and you will need to have a tank too if you want to win, or some anti-vehicles weapons, because you can't destroy a tank with a assault rifle.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you be so kind as to point us to what we should be doing in those "some hours of gameplay"
that can keep us glued to the screen long enough to make it to ... where;)???
Because what you indicated, those grindy games, they usually have eye candy in there, so the grind is not arduous, also their setting is lighter, rom com like, dames abound and they usually show skin enough times to keep us entertained through the grind.
The colors are dim and look more and more like some new vegas clone without the fights to keep us entertained.
Also .. I am referring to them water worlds and yachts around here that are grindy AF but ...
dames abound and they are far along to give some candy from time to time.

PLease sprinkle some repetitive eye candy in there ... some mandatory interaction all across the station at all times ... to keep us glued to our screens .. so we can then, after the scenes, go back to the gloom of dwindling foos supply, mutiny, treason, mutagens, periods, all the IRL threats;)!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Can you be so kind as to point us to what we should be doing in those "some hours of gameplay"
that can keep us glued to the screen long enough to make it to ... where;)???
Because what you indicated, those grindy games, they usually have eye candy in there, so the grind is not arduous, also their setting is lighter, rom com like, dames abound and they usually show skin enough times to keep us entertained through the grind.
The colors are dim and look more and more like some new vegas clone without the fights to keep us entertained.
Also .. I am referring to them water worlds and yachts around here that are grindy AF but ...
dames abound and they are far along to give some candy from time to time.

PLease sprinkle some repetitive eye candy in there ... some mandatory interaction all across the station at all times ... to keep us glued to our screens .. so we can then, after the scenes, go back to the gloom of dwindling foos supply, mutiny, treason, mutagens, periods, all the IRL threats;)!
Yes yes yes, i'm working on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
This looks like my sort of game, from the screenshots of the UI I get a UFO/Xcom type vibe from it.

Will we be getting the feature to equip your Waifu's for combat, and capture other Wafiu's, for reasons?

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
This looks like my sort of game, from the screenshots of the UI I get a UFO/Xcom type vibe from it.

Will we be getting the feature to equip your Waifu's for combat, and capture other Wafiu's, for reasons?
There will be more girls, that you can recruit/invite/buy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i really want to add combat system like xcom... but
it's too complex and it will take a lot of time...
i will make a turn-based combat more like rpgm but much more fun. it will be more "easy".

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you increase MC happiness?
How do you pass time inside so you can go to lunch with the girls?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do you increase MC happiness?
How do you pass time inside so you can go to lunch with the girls?
To increase Mc happiness it's the same thing with the girls, select the yellow work schedule.

To lunch with the girls you just need to go to kitchen between 12h/13h.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
after some hours of gameplay you will upgrade enought thigs to produce enought food,water and energy.
i really want to add combat system like xcom... but
it's too complex and it will take a lot of time...
i will make a turn-based combat more like rpgm but much more fun. it will be more "easy".

why would anyone grind out a few hours gameplay for what is effectively, at this stage, just a cop and feel?
as canto forte mentioned in a previous post, there is nothing here for this kind of community. adding combat to what is already a long game with not a lot going on is about as enticing as entering your first brothel to find all the women look like angela merkle or margaret thatcher. I know you say you will be adding stuff in future but first impressions are lasting impressions and personally, i'm already completely put off this game.

good luck with the project but know your market.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes