CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Needs a walkthrough a d tutorial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1- queue list to build.
2 - open list of builds that you can build.
3 - list of builds (red: no have all resourced needed, green: have all resources needed).
if this button is green and you click to build and the button don't disappear it's a bug.

4 - Resources needed to build (red: no have this resource needed, green: have this resources needed).
5 - start to build
6 - time to build

Reactions: Canto Forte

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018

1- queue list to build.
2 - open list of builds that you can build.
3 - list of builds (red: no have all resourced needed, green: have all resources needed).
if this button is green and you click to build and the button don't disappear it's a bug.

4 - Resources needed to build (red: no have this resource needed, green: have this resources needed).
5 - start to build
6 - time to build
It may be advisable to add in some "tutorial/explanation" scenes (reminicinet of Lab Rats 2 or Superpowered) to explain the various menus as they are accessed. IMO this would help in alleviating some of the confusion and frustration with your game.

So far, I think you have a nice foundation upon which to build your story and the mechanics appear to be headed in a good direction.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Can't finish cookies quest - talked at kitchen, but can't catch Jennifer again.:eek:
P. s.: it worked after bugfix (y)

Last edited:

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Don't know why but my food went to 0 and won't go up, even after i upgraded greenhouse, it shows that i'd have 10 food next day but, when the next day comes it is still 0, and food morale goes to -2 per head, since the game thinks i have no food.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Don't know why but my food went to 0 and won't go up, even after i upgraded greenhouse, it shows that i'd have 10 food next day but, when the next day comes it is still 0, and food morale goes to -2 per head, since the game thinks i have no food.
ohhhh
summary show the amount of food morale you gain based on how much food you have right now, it's don't check how much food you can produce today.

no food = -2 morale per head. -4 happiness per head.
2 food = -1 morale per head. -2 happiness per head.
4 food = +1 morale per head. +2 happiness per head.
8 food = +2 morale per head +4 happiness per head.
16 food = +4 morale per head +8 happiness per head.

• Wow

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
ohhhh
summary show the amount of food morale you gain based on how much food you have right now, it's don't check how much food you can produce today.

no food = -2 morale per head. -4 happiness per head.
2 food = -1 morale per head. -2 happiness per head.
4 food = +1 morale per head. +2 happiness per head.
8 food = +2 morale per head +4 happiness per head.
16 food = +4 morale per head +8 happiness per head.
I'm saying the problem is the game always sets my food to 0, even if i produce 16 and consume 6, i still have 0 next day, and am always losing morale because of that. No matter how much i produce and how much i consume it always go to 0.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm saying the problem is the game always sets my food to 0, even if i produce 16 and consume 6, i still have 0 next day, and am always losing morale because of that. No matter how much i produce and how much i consume it always go to 0.
maybe it's bugged
can you send me a picture of you summary?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I figured out the sleeping thing, but I had to go back outside and waste time. There needs to be a way to skip time while in the base. I already knew about the changing the speed outside. I have been researching things. I have the factory and a couple other things researched, but no access to the actual factory yet. I will have to figure out how to go to squad manager while inside the base because that menu doesn't even show up inside my base.

Edit: I think I figured it out, you don't go back into your base you go to your base and use the squad manager menu there.
With researched and built factory 1 you can:

research vehicle:
step van

craft:
engine unit
blowtorch empty
blowtorch full
screw driver
crowbar

• Thinking Face

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
how in the hell do i grab the items i got after looting a building, i cant figure it out lmao
I had a hard time figuring it out too, but let me take a few screenshots and maybe that will help. I'll edit this post to add them in when I'm done.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Version 0.5 content:
In 0.4.0 a lot of time was used to make all the mechanics of the base of the game, more things will be added later, like combat, but right now the next few updates will be focus on the progress with the girls, introduction of new characters and continuous of the history.
Planned content:
- New area: Gym.
- Gym scenes for each girl.
- Call a girl to come to your room and talk, give food or gifs to improve relationship and have some actions.
- Invite a girl to watch tv with you at night before you sleep.
-2 small and easy quests.
-and much more!
I plan to release this update till end of september.

• Love
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes