Jan 23, 2018
Work schedule
Command Center > Work > Work Schedule

7 options of work
green = craft
purple = research
navy blue = build
red = medical assistent (not usable now, no combat yet)
light blue = maintenance(not usable now, no combat yet)
yellow = rest ( the person don't work and are free to rest, getting more happy)
orange = clean the base

Content not in the game yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so to increase Happiness I need to pick yellow = rest ( the person don't work and are free to rest, getting more happy)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Weird, the second screen there never pops up when I enter base, it just removes the squad from the map.
Yeah, it's not pops up, to manager you squad resources, vehicles, robots, aircrafts and members, you need to use the shelter manager, and go to squad manager.
There is 2 screenshot in some comment above that show you how acess this squad manager if you need it. Peace!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I think food morale is broken, for some reason it always stays at -6, it's killing me.
Each day you have time to go 2x in each warehouse, there you get a lot of resources.
Build a greenhouse, each tier give you 8 food units.

if you get tier 3 you get 24 food units each day.
Then you can set in Rules Menu to give 4 units of food for each person and will get +1 morale of each person.

In houses you get food cans, they give you carbon, BUT you have a lot of carbon in the shelter in the start of the game and you have a limited capacity of carbon storage. if you put food cans in the shelter and you have reach the max carbon storaged capacity they will be throw in trash... This works for food,water and energy too.

Research and Build:
Greenhouse for food. ( no need carbon )
Water Pump for water. ( no need dirty water )

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Each day you have time to go 2x in each warehouse, there you get a lot of resources.
Build a greenhouse, each tier give you 8 food units.

if you get tier 3 you get 24 food units each day.
Then you can set in Rules Menu to give 4 units of food for each person and will get +1 morale of each person.

In houses you get food cans, they give you carbon, BUT you have a lot of carbon in the shelter in the start of the game and you have a limited capacity of carbon storage. if you put food cans in the shelter and you have reach the max carbon storaged capacity they will be throw in trash... This works for food,water and energy too.

Research and Build:
Greenhouse for food. ( no need carbon )
Water Pump for water. ( no need dirty water )
i was giving 4 food, and it still was giving me -2 per survivor, i tried puting 8 food and it still didn't go up.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i was giving 4 food, and it still was giving me -2 per survivor, i tried puting 8 food and it still didn't go up.
Hmmmm... strange... can you send me a screenshot of your summary?

if you don't have food for everybody, no one will eat this day, will all sleep hungry.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
anyone i tell how to cheat time just use cheat engine time is easy to cheat just lock stop time and click the time run see your upgraded finiah. and you can go take all resoure too but i cheat all of than to 90000 lazy to go get it and one thing i don't know how to send people work now i star new game beucase i got zero now day 17

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
anyone i tell how to cheat time just use cheat engine time is easy to cheat just lock stop time and click the time run see your upgraded finiah. and you can go take all resoure too but i cheat all of than to 90000 lazy to go get it and one thing i don't know how to send people work now i star new game beucase i got zero now day 17
You can cheat to get resources,food,water,energy and moral.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
You can cheat to get resources,food,water,energy and moral.
BUT...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you don't need to do all again but return to Day 6 and sleep to start mary chamber scene.
i got 2 girls now about girls leaving the chambers and going to your room to talk to you is ok they come to my room anyway

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

Version 0.4.1

BugFix and changes:

- Houses have now a small change to give you scrap iron and iron plate and have +5 resources points.
- Markets have +10 resources points.
- Gas Station have +10 resources points.
- Hospital have more change to get itens.
- Food cans give double carbons.
- Water bottles give double dirty water.
- Step van consume half fuel now.
- Step van is a little more slow now 2.2 > 2.0. (but is 4x more fast then walking)
- Bathing morale show correct value.
- Can Upgrade water pump till tier 7, getting 175 water units per day.
- information about hapiness and cleanliness in the word map help menu.
- Have lunch with the group now give double morale.
12h00 to 12h29 before +2 / +4 Now
12h30 to 12h59 before +1 / +2 Now
- Removed a Exit Game Button.
- Fixed a bug that when you leave the game and go to menu it's duplicate the database.
- Happiness of each survivor in Relationship menu update every second.
- Fridge, water tanks and Battery center Fixed.
- Fixed Talk about cookies button.

New Feature:
- NEW! Quest update UI.(pops up a Ui showing next objetive)
- Super vision, Hold Z Button (show hidden stuff)
- Change Main Character Name anytime and everywhere(Don't use same name of persons that you have on your shelter)

No new content.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Canto Forte
Jun 11, 2018
how do u build greenhouse and the others after research click on it to start building nothing happens even after a day or two and what about floor c can u there yet cause i sure can't

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
how do u build greenhouse and the others after research click on it to start building nothing happens even after a day or two and what about floor c can u there yet cause i sure can't
To build you need to:

- Research it first.
- Have someone inside the base working in to build things. Work schedule.
- Have the amount of resources needed to build.
- Start building
- Wait for the build end.
- Done.

Floor C It's not implemented yet.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes